nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Halloween is right around the corner, and we want to organize an event that everyone can enjoy. Comment possible event & reward ideas for Halloween that you may want to see, and perhaps you'll happen to see it this year. If your idea is original, and we happen to like it, you may receive some extra treats :smug:.

tl;dr : Leave Halloween Event & Reward ideas​

T

Trump15024

Halloween is right around the corner, and we want to organize an event that everyone can enjoy. Comment possible event & reward ideas for Halloween that you may want to see, and perhaps you'll happen to see it this year. If your idea is original, and we happen to like it, you may receive some extra treats :smug:.

I really enjoyed and other players the boss battles that was awesome :poop:

Also what about actual tricker treating like at different warps, CUSTOM CANDY ITEMS PLEASE

Reactions: laggynab and Minty

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

maybe we could have a carnival! with games which people can pay to play, and even food stands that players can rent out and sell food at!!~ ^-^

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
All of the autumn events could be reused or recreated with a spooky twist to make them more Halloween-y (like a Halloween maze, candy hunt, pumpkin harvest, trick-or-treat race, hide from the monster, etc.). There could be cash or object prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, or they could just be for fun.

For those players who can't participate when the events happen (probably 3pm/9pm EST), there could be smaller events that happen every hour (?) administered by staff, police, arch, or any dedicated player. These events would be much simpler and just for fun, not money. Some events would be candy drop parties, house decorating, skin comps, musical chairs with spooky music, haunted house tours, etc.

The build comp should begin in mid-October with the events lasting from Oct 24th-30th. The winning build could be displayed and a server-wide trick-or-treating event could take place on the 31st

Reactions: laggynab and Minty

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
BOSS BATTLE.
Also add in masks you can wear so we can dress up for halloween.
Haunted houses over the map
Also some spooky npcs at the warps

Halloween candy shall return. Only now we will have different rewards. (#dontnerfspoopystick)

About it. Bring back the /skin plugin btw

Reactions: Minty

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Halloween fish or scary animal textures? Maybe some random spawning treats around the city? Costume armor and item sets. Some spooky riddles? Black cat spawn eggs or maybe edible marshmallow treats!

Reactions: Minty

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I really like the boss fight idea, but I hope the halloween event becomes available to people on the other side of the world, I barely ever get to participate in events because they are based around the server time.

SUGGESTIONS :
Undead Apocalypse (Mobs with mythic armour spawn and people have to take them down in groups, they have a small chance to drop the items or a reward like money)

Reactions: Minty and Death