Happy Birthday Wonder And Heather! (read more ples) Well tomorrow

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDER AND HEATHER!!
p.s ples dont do this to me on Saturday since my birthday is then ples lol actually I don't care and I may send some photos in from our birthday !! well or Chu can wonder

To Wonder! : HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURLLLLLL!! 3:< Happy 14th lololol
you are meh bestest fren! and I want to wish CHU A HAPPEH BIRTHDAY AND WE GONNA EAT DEH CAKE AND mAybE we can watch anime idk but basically HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYyyYY!Y and I'm happy our birthdays are 1 day apart!1! we should be sisTAS lolol but ye! <3 <3 I would even date Chu lololol but when I'm older lol but YEHHE! happy birthday !! maybe ;; ))) xD but yEH!

To Heather: HEATHER IM MAD DAT U LEFT ME HERE ON CITIES, CITIES MOTHER D ''': but happy 21th birthday! well I hope I got ur age right!! we all love you heather and wish you the best and ples come back some times!! and on ur bday or ill screech! we alll love heather! I even love heather more than chalupa's .. and thats saying something!! I even had to go to the nurse at the school in cities because I ate to many and heather told me to stop I totally did ; )

BUT YE! WISH ALL OF DEM THE BEST WiShEs! and me on Saturday ;)))) xD

-Toryn

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDER AND HEATHER!!
p.s ples dont do this to me on Saturday since my birthday is then ples lol actually I don't care and I may send some photos in from our birthday !! well or Chu can wonder

To Wonder! : HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURLLLLLL!! 3:< Happy 14th lololol
you are meh bestest fren! and I want to wish CHU A HAPPEH BIRTHDAY AND WE GONNA EAT DEH CAKE AND mAybE we can watch anime idk but basically HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYyyYY!Y and I'm happy our birthdays are 1 day apart!1! we should be sisTAS lolol but ye! <3 <3 I would even date Chu lololol but when I'm older lol but YEHHE! happy birthday !! maybe ;; ))) xD but yEH!

To Heather: HEATHER IM MAD DAT U LEFT ME HERE ON CITIES, CITIES MOTHER D ''': but happy 21th birthday! well I hope I got ur age right!! we all love you heather and wish you the best and ples come back some times!! and on ur bday or ill screech! we alll love heather! I even love heather more than chalupa's .. and thats saying something!! I even had to go to the nurse at the school in cities because I ate to many and heather told me to stop I totally did ; )

BUT YE! WISH ALL OF DEM THE BEST WiShEs! and me on Saturday ;)))) xD

-Toryn
WWOT THANKS IM FINALLY OLD NOW

not really

Reactions: Tricoh and Fiirena