Heather will be dead: Public notice

Should Heather take vacation pictures to share with us when she returns?

• No, I don't care to see that scrubby admins vacation!

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Yes! Let me stalk you senpai!!!

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Meh, I'm gonna pretend not to care but secretly will look at it anyway

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 832

Yeah, it's very expensive. But I've been on 9 cruises and they give us free wifi packages because of the room we book. My parents work anyway so we get it regardless.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yeah, it's very expensive. But I've been on 9 cruises and they give us free wifi packages because of the room we book. My parents work anyway so we get it regardless.
Is the weefee even good?

H

Heather

<3 have fun. Also, don't eat in the Windjammer cafe, use the included dining rooms
I kinda liked windjammer, I liked the international food the most. Plus Tyler really loves bread and they had a whole pile of it.

Ps: the wifi here is $17-$20 a day. Still too much for my college budget. Suites get it included though.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I kinda liked windjammer, I liked the international food the most. Plus Tyler really loves bread and they had a whole pile of it.

Ps: the wifi here is $17-$20 a day. Still too much for my college budget. Suites get it included though.
Expensive weefee. Hope you had a good trip.

Last edited:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

I too eat bread! Hope you are having fun on your trip :D

Reactions: cat
D

Deleted member 832

Lol, I had the most expensive room on the ship ( big family ), they didn't charge us for johnny rockets or premium stuff but they still charged us for wifi

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Lol, I had the most expensive room on the ship ( big family ), they didn't charge us for johnny rockets or premium stuff but they still charged us for wifi
Sadly companies take advantage of the fact that we can't survive without wifi or modern technology

T

Trump15024

On your next trip tell them you know jummycake and you will get wifi and the best package

Reactions: Powerfull