Hello there, fellow humans

Chancey

Dec 2, 2018
Hi there! My name is Chance, and my ign is Intellectuall. I'm sure quite a few of you know me considering the fact that I'm a somewhat old player. If my name doesn't ring any bells, maybe the name Noah will (yes, that was me hehe). I've never introduced myself on here because I'm usually very shy, but I figured there's always a first time for everything! I'd like to think I'm a nice person, and I don't bite (sometimes). I'll go ahead and list a few things about me for those of you who don't know. For those of you who do know me, SHH!:p

1. I'm deaf
2. I'm very clingy and annoying
3. I'm independent (or I try to be)
4. Wait I just realized number 2 and 3 don't match xD
5. I'm good at slimefun, so if you ever have a request, let me know :laugh:

For those of you who I haven't gotten the chance to meet yet, it's nice to meet you! For those who already know me, hello there! Don't spill all my secrets hehe

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hi there! My name is Chance, and my ign is Intellectuall. I'm sure quite a few of you know me considering the fact that I'm a somewhat old player. If my name doesn't ring any bells, maybe the name Noah will (yes, that was me hehe). I've never introduced myself on here because I'm usually very shy, but I figured there's always a first time for everything! I'd like to think I'm a nice person, and I don't bite (sometimes). I'll go ahead and list a few things about me for those of you who don't know. For those of you who do know me, SHH!:p

1. I'm deaf
2. I'm very clingy and annoying
3. I'm independent (or I try to be)
4. Wait I just realized number 2 and 3 don't match xD
5. I'm good at slimefun, so if you ever have a request, let me know :laugh:

For those of you who I haven't gotten the chance to meet yet, it's nice to meet you! For those who already know me, hello there! Don't spill all my secrets hehe
Ooh i think we met the other day? ^-^