Help? Wrongfully jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessTyger

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah i was wondering if i could get help, ive been jailed for 6 hours for Innapropriate / Explicit Item or Building, i have no clue what building ive ever created is innapropriate. I would just like this solved as soon as possible, if i could be let out early id appreciate it cause im chilling in the jail.

Thank you,
PrincessTyger

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

Yeah i was wondering if i could get help, ive been jailed for 6 hours for Innapropriate / Explicit Item or Building, i have no clue what building ive ever created is innapropriate. I would just like this solved as soon as possible, if i could be let out early id appreciate it cause im chilling in the jail.

Thank you,
PrincessTyger
It sounds like you are banned not jailed?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps

Thank you,
PrincessTyger
If your jailtime is over you can tp to your house or warp somewhere. You pribs didnt know this but jailtime is only around the 5 minutes. Gl next time!

Reactions: Minty

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It sounds like a ban to be banned for inappropriate stuff/builds. Being jailed is only 5 minutes so sometimes there's a glitch you get freed but your still inside the jail cell. Meaning by this is "jailing in general" just doesn't allow you to access certain commands, and sends you to the desired location the "jail cell". Your pretty much stuck there until the 5 minutes is over, if you don't go out of the jail cell after 5mins, you can use a command to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.