Hey guys, Just Doing A Little Check Up Post

SilverStrike15

Jan 26, 2020
I’ve been gone fir a little while.I have completed about 1 month of my 3-5 month fast.I just have a few things I want to say and a few things I want to ask before I go back to my fast.

I am grateful for all of those people supporting my brother on the server.This server has been a great way for him to get out his energy, and gain new friends.He is pretty only in real life and only has a few friends.I appreciate you tolerating his annoying ness and helping him with the server.I personally thank:
@Dwimmer
For always taking to helping, and teaching my lil bro.Trust me, your his favorite player
@Isabellegg
For being nice to him even on his first day, and getting him a job at the Eggs-Cafe.He always liked the prospect of having a job, and he lives working there.Your his second favorite person!
@Tuliao
For teaching him the way, giving him advice, and helping him when it comes to chick fil a and gabbyx0x0
@Tangooo
For talking to him
@FroztyStars
For keeping him In line when he spams, breaks rules, etc.If it aren’t fir you, he might’ve crashed the website and gridded the entire server by now
@LucyJeff
For giving him chances to earn money, educating him about the sever, and helping him.your his 3rd favorite person!

Now I have a few questions on his and my behalf:
Mine:IsabelleEgg and LillyEggs, could I get an interview when I get back from inactivity so I can work at the Eggs-Cafe?
Has my apartment and stuff been raided yet?
Any suggestions for things to do on the server?
My Brothers:
Am I fired from the eggs-Cafe?
Has my stuff been raided yet?
Are gabby and chick fil a banned yet?
Am I in trouble with the staff
How do I start a business, please give advice?
How do I buy a plot?
What is the fastest way to earn money?
Who wants to be a co-business partner with me?
Who would be willing to make donations?
Any sponsors?

And that’s it.
I’ll check back in this in a few weeks, please respond to the questions.