Hi This Is Awkward

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi I am Death_Inferno360. i like eating food. i like the color black blue and orange. Oreos are great. I like playing football like I mean Soccer for americans.

Hi im new and I have 2 islands namely Paradise Island and Undeadland. I manage 3 islands namely: Ender Island, Foxmere and Tucker77island or turkey77island kek.

I own a ton of mansions and properties.
I have been here for about 4months and a week because I started like Feb 28.
I got banned once for glitch abusing and I got an amazing McCities fam

Jason Todd and Rose Wilson are my great great grandparents
Heather is my great grandma along with ciel as my great grandpa and JummyCake my Step Great Grandpa.
Kate is my MeeMaw/Grandma and Snowbeat is My grandpa and I have a lot of step grandpas Like Josh, Ciel(ik but my great grandpa and grandpa) and more of kates many previous husbands.
Fvhn is my Mom and DarkMagicinY is My dad but they divorced and now darkvedor12345 is my step dad
I have 2 sisters and one brother: Myven/Toryn and Dav/ItzDavi/Davina/Dopebearhehe and my brother is Magic_Terminator.
And My brother in law is TheDiamondTiger cus hes married with Myven
And my island parters are Myven and TheDiamondTiger.
I work for TigerCorp,Banana/Microsoft,OceanViewBank
I work as Island Managers for: EnderPort/EnderPoop/EnderCamel/EnderMaggot,PurpleTurkey/Insane cheese lover, and xAidenn/Wally

And yeah im new to the server Im pretty noob.
My highest money ever reached is 4mil, right now I only have 660k and My best weapon is My Maxed out Legendary Bow with 4 Slots all used with tier 2-3 scrolls and My best armor is either my legendary chest and helmet or Maxed sb chest and helmet with Maxed Slime Legs and Boots

Yeah hope to see you guys soon cus im rlly noob

D

Deleted member 832

Hi I am Death_Inferno360. i like eating food. i like the color black blue and orange. Oreos are great. I like playing football like I mean Soccer for americans.

Hi im new and I have 2 islands namely Paradise Island and Undeadland. I manage 3 islands namely: Ender Island, Foxmere and Tucker77island or turkey77island kek.

Heather is my great grandma along with ciel as my great grandpa and JummyCake my Step Great Grandpa.
Kate is my MeeMaw/Grandma and Snowbeat is My grandpa and I have a lot of step grandpas Like Josh, Ciel(ik but my great grandpa and grandpa) and more of kates many previous husbands.
Fvhn is my Mom and DarkMagicinY is My dad but they divorced and now darkvedor12345 is my step dad
I have 2 sisters and one brother: Myven/Toryn and Dav/ItzDavi/Davina/Dopebearhehe and my brother is Magic_Terminator.
I work as Island Managers for: EnderPort/EnderPoop/EnderCamel/EnderMaggot,PurpleTurkey/Insane cheese lover, and xAidenn/Wally

My highest money ever reached is 4mil, right now I only have 660k and My best weapon is My Maxed out Legendary Bow with 4 Slots all used with tier 2-3 scrolls and My best armor is either my legendary chest and helmet or Maxed sb chest and helmet with Maxed Slime Legs and Boots

29372917/10 introduction. Pls extend my island while I'm in Paris owo

Reactions: Powerfull

Louveza

Jul 7, 2017

You've been playing for 4 months.... thats not new....

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere

Cough I have a lot of previous husbands, that must be a lost of grandparents for you, the better to spoil you with ;)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Welcome to the server! I can't wait to see you ingame, maybe we will be friends. ;)

Reactions: Powerfull and cat

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Welcome to the server! I can't wait to see you ingame, maybe we will be friends. ;)I hate you death and i will eat u alive
Me be like whattttttt when i framed turkey to be bad to me i be like whaaaaas

Reactions: cat

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah im such a nw player i forgot to make this but thought it be cool to make this now

Reactions: cat

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You aren't new per-say, but you are still a noob. Oh and welcome.... brother in law??
I am new and noob I havent made one of these yet, not my faukt no one told me to do 1. I can also do the fam tree of another guy ik

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

If I did one it would be... "Hey my name es Jeff. I PvP. IlK am no oh. I PLAY cities for more dan 2 yrs. I ams milllionarhaocao. I own big company.. hiiiiiiiiiii"

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If I did one it would be... "Hey my name es Jeff. I PvP. IlK am no oh. I PLAY cities for more dan 2 yrs. I ams milllionarhaocao. I own big company.. hiiiiiiiiiii"
h0t ull get so much followers for that