Hi

DoubleE3

Jul 9, 2017
Hi i'm DoubleE3. I'm very chill and my favorite color is purple or black. I started playing about a week ago and already hooked. My friend Cupcakepower657 showed me the server. So if you see on just message me and say "hey I saw your post" Beacuse i only have l only know 3 people on this server and i need friends but any way bye see y'all on (go Canada)

H

Heather

Hello and welcome to McCities! We're a tight and friendly community so i'm sure you'll have tons of friends soon. :D See you in game!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hi i'm DoubleE3. I'm very chill and my favorite color is purple or black. I started playing about a week ago and already hooked. My friend Cupcakepower657 showed me the server. So if you see on just message me and say "hey I saw your post" Beacuse i only have l only know 3 people on this server and i need friends but any way bye see y'all on (go Canada)
Welcome to the server

Reactions: Toryn

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Instantly my friend! I too love the color purple ! I should introduce oh to cheese....

Welcome! :D