Hiring a Personal Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So Basically I have been getting bored lately lol so, being my personal assistant you manage some of the products and plots I am selling. You also are in charge of managing my islands and the builders and architects I contacted. You will also be in charge of monitoring the people I have hired.

Of course you are getting a pay, this is quite a simple job in all honesty, it can be done mostly as a part time job. I will start of with a 500k-1mil monthly salary, if anyone wants to sign up comment down below.

Ign:
Ar time:
Why Should I pick you over anyone else from this list:
Why do you want this job:
Describe me (Death) in 3 words on how you view me as a player on here:

Will likely be picked within this or next week!

Quick Reminder, if I liked your application it just means I have viewed it

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Trump15024
At time: 101 days (or more)
Active: yep
Why should you pick me: well I am awesome and the best and death knows it
I want the job because I need something to do
I view you as death, popo, and teacher .

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
Ign: CursedDevil2015
Ar time: 29days 18hours
How active are you: pretty active more active in weekends
Why Should I pick you over anyone else from this list: I like to help others especially people ik and i usually have nothing to do.
Why do you want this job: I need to earn money and overall help out
Describe me (Death) in 3 words on how you view me as a player on here: Kind, Protective? and Cool

Reactions: mabes and Death

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Ign: TotallyNotRemy
Ar time: 41 days, 23 hours
How active are you: Most days for a few hours.
Why Should I pick you over anyone else: I'm experienced since I've been on the server a while, I know how to manage and i have initiative and i'm productive. I also have no other job's that would distract me from my position.
Why do you want this job: The job idea is intriguing and I like getting involved in companies. I think what you do on here is interesting and i would love to be involved.
Describe me in 3 words on how you view me: Productive, business-smart, Helpful.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ign: Powerfull
Ar time: About 46 days
How active are you: Not totally active past three days, but ill be on more in the next month
Why do you want this job: Because im a loyal fren and can help with whatever u need
Describe me (Death) in 3 words on how you view me as a player on here: Friend, Smart (asfff), helpful

Ill add more info to my app if u want this is between periods in school tho

Reactions: mabes and Death

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Ign: Freezetic
Ar time: 13 days
How active are you: I come online everyday for a few hours and a lot more on the weekends
Why do you want this job: Because i love helping people and you have helped me so often
Describe me (Death) in 3 words on how you view me as a player on here: Knowing, businessman, Helpful

Reactions: Death

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ign: MadRhapsody
Ar time: only 24 days lol. well 24 days from 365 days means about 7% of my year was spent on this server )_(
How active are you: Well I'm actually really active, when it's needed, usefull or when my friends are online :D. Couldn't play for the past 3 days cuz of schoolwork, but I'm back on track and a holliday comming soon so yeah, I'm here when needed.

Why pick me over anyone else: Well I'm good at taking orders, and do exactly what's needed, good at taking tips and advise to grow and be an even better Assistant. You already know me well and we both share a form of intellegence, wich is nice when communicating about certain topics. Also everything you tell me will be kept a secret if told so, and I don't have much else to do on the server at this point, so I can dedicate all my time to do, whatever you ask me.

Why do I want this job? Well it's very simple, I want this job to learn even more aspects of the server and get a new spark to make me active again. (Oh you know) I love islands and I assure you I will take good care for one. I'm very organised and hope to help keep the island active and good looking. Also we have been sorta friends ish for a long time now, time to break the wall and just help you out here. I'm not even in it for the money, yes ofcourse I could use money and stuff all the time, but this job just seems so much fun to me and a good learning experience. I could ask you for even more advice etc. I think we can definitly work out a deal that will benefit the both of us here :O.
I just hope to help you out for once and keep everything in check until you refind your spark and want to play more active again!

So ehm, goodluck choosing I see some good apps :O
Greets!

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Ign:
FlakeLava

Ar time:
Too much time on the server.

How active are you:
Not Active.

You Shouldn't, I just want to apply.

I don't, I just like applying. :)

noob, amateur, beginner.

jk dont kill me...

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Ign: MissFrosty

Ar time: 32 days and 11 hours

How active are you: however active you wish, i play when people need me to or ask me to. So whenever i need to do something or if anyone needs me i can be online.

Why Should I pick you over anyone else from this list: I can get stuff done. I also have a lot of connections within the community, which can be helpful for communication. I have a pretty good reputation here, and i would be proud to help represent you and your community of businesses. Despite how i might come off, i'm actually responsible, and good with handling business tasks. I can respond to emails, requests, in a professional way. I have a lot of experience in the community, and i've actually started a lot of my own small businesses in the past, so i have experience. Im not in this for the money, so i would be donating most of it to charity, and putting some of it to my personal project that i'm working on to give newbies free foods and items.

Why do you want this job: I want to make an impact on the community, and i love helping others organize both their work lives and personal lives. Ive been offered dozens of jobs, and turned down almost all of them. I only accept jobs that i belive in, and that i want to do. (You can ask @DarkEmeraldXD for reference) Im applying for passion because i think your a great person, and i enjoy helping organize and run companies. I belive that getting to work for you, and being your personal assistant is an honor, not a job.

Describe me (Death) in 3 words on how you view me as a player on here: Smart, Kind, and Badass

Thank you for your time.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Ign:
RobotKenny
Ar Time:
13 days, 20 hours
How active are you:
Pretty Active, 10-15 hours a week normally
I’m experienced in the field, and know what I’m doing. I can definitely handle the workload, and I’m more than willing to take in extra work. I can follow instructions clearly and to a T relatively quickly. I’m also active within the community, especially through the forums and discord which would be essential for communication between us. Another benefit would be my knowledge of the stock market, which I’m happy to share. And I’m a better real estate agent for you than @sakethk is xD
It’d be good to get a little more experience under my belt before setting off upon my own personal server endeavors, and the boost from it would help out tons. Also to “take a bit off your plate” and support your current projects, as I’m aware that you’re a busy person. It’d be an honour to assist in your ventures, present and future.
Elon
Strategist
Opportunist

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Ign: wisemanjp
Ar time:
How active are you: I'm active whenever I can be, which is normally during the week after my school hours are over and I've finished my homework, which normally isn't much. During the week, I'm incredibly active on discord and Minechat while on the weekends I am online playing and working in SF and food industries.
Why Should I pick you over anyone else from this list: I'm incredibly trustworthy, and will be on almost at all times after I come home from school, which is when I spend the most time checking the forums, discord, and my mail. I'll be able to see messages from customers / architects / etc. as soon as I can, and will be able to respond professionally and with graceful speed. Anything you need me to do will be my top priority, and I will constantly be ready for any challenge tossed my way. I am skilled in grammar, spelling and punctuation and am always paying attention to it, and only use slang when I am certain there is no possible business partners I may be making a poor impression upon. I take everything I do VERY seriously, with everything I make being quality over quantity. I will be dedicated, and will never back down unless the jobs are taking a toll on my stress levels, which is highly unlikely. The questions I ask are important, and I never waste a breath for anyone who seems busy enough to not waste time on answers that may be invalid to the subject.
Why do you want this job: I've been looking for a job to busy myself with, and have always been looking forward to having the opportunity to be a sort of secretary, arranging meetings and dates for a figure in a higher power position. I think this is one of the most interesting and hard-working jobs out there, and I'd love to try it out!I'd be incredibly interested in what it feels like to have so many cool things to manage, such as your islands.
Describe me (Death) in 3 words on how you view me as a player on here: Totally Tubular Inspiration ^-^

Ty ty ty! Good luck to all those who applied! :D <3

~~ William Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.