Historical center

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorBoles

Oct 25, 2016
Hello everyone, lately I haven't been doing much on this server but I've had an idea for a long time but have never gone through with it. I have wanted to make a historical center. Not necessarily a museum but a place where I can document events and important people. It would also be a great place to teach people about the servers rapidly forgotten past events and problems (example: red army, vigilantes, the blumont controversy, ect..) that players I think would enjoy to learn about. I would most likely use my skyscraper, as I haven't found a use for it yet, and it is one of the oldest buildings in Cayman. I wouldn't ask of anything from you guys but maybe some interviews from the important people or maybe I'll give you guys books and you can write about your experiences on the server. Either way I think this would be helpful in preserving the server.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone, lately I haven't been doing much on this server but I've had an idea for a long time but have never gone through with it. I have wanted to make a historical center. Not necessarily a museum but a place where I can document events and important people. It would also be a great place to teach people about the servers rapidly forgotten past events and problems (example: red army, vigilantes, the blumont controversy, ect..) that players I think would enjoy to learn about. I would most likely use my skyscraper, as I haven't found a use for it yet, and it is one of the oldest buildings in Cayman. I wouldn't ask of anything from you guys but maybe some interviews from the important people or maybe I'll give you guys books and you can write about your experiences on the server. Either way I think this would be helpful in preserving the server.
Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.