Not open for further replies.

Hope_x

Architect
Verified
Jan 1, 2022
Format

1. What is your username?

-Eclipse_rwr

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

-Rich

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

-Yes, Hope~#0123

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

-Plot home 1 (Modern Quartz Build)
-Plot home 2 (Country Style Build)
-Plot home 3 (Rustic Japanese Skyscraper Full Interior)
-Plot home 4 (Modern House)
-Plot visit _shiba_ 4 (Modern Villa)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?

-I like building and I would love to make McCities improve aesthetic wise. I've studied architecture for 2 years because I love building in minecraft, and have learned quite a bit from it. I would like to have my builds be used and seen in Cities and be recognized as an Architect who builds with passion.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

-I'm a pretty fast builder and would love to re-do some of the warps, aswel as some commisions on the side. I would also like for McCities to have a bigger variety of building styles which I would be happy to help implement.

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
I love your nature themes and I feel that those are your strong points. Others seem to vouch on that factor as well so I would like you to build a terrain showcase with a theme of your choosing. Your interiors could use more depth as most details seem flush against the walls with overuse of decoration heads. You seem to have a good eye for floor planning but not really tying together what should go in the rooms. The erratic carpet placing is also a bit unappealing to the eye and would I recommend refraining from using the tactic.
Will leave your app open and wait for you to post your showcase.

Reactions: nate

Hope_x

Architect
Verified
Jan 1, 2022
I love your nature themes and I feel that those are your strong points. Others seem to vouch on that factor as well so I would like you to build a terrain showcase with a theme of your choosing. Your interiors could use more depth as most details seem flush against the walls with overuse of decoration heads. You seem to have a good eye for floor planning but not really tying together what should go in the rooms. The erratic carpet placing is also a bit unappealing to the eye and would I recommend refraining from using the tactic.
Will leave your app open and wait for you to post your showcase.
Okay I have tried it
./plot home 6 <3

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Fantastic. Additional details have been sent to you via discord. Welcome to the team and am looking forward to working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.