I am leaving?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Welp guys it is that time. Due to recent events of me starting college, and other irl crap. I will be VERY inactive.
McCities is not what is used to be. Back a few years. It used to be 30 players maxed we all knew eachother. And it was a tight knit community. Now we have newer players coming on and just being salty af, And all my friends are not playing, and if so they are EXTREMELY inactive. I feel like Mccities is just not a place I want to play on anymore. And has changed so much I barely recognize it.

However I am not completely leaving. Just needed to clickbait like most youtubers do.
Thanks for all of those who made my experience on cities great.

Goodbye.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Welp guys it is that time. Due to recent events of me starting college, and other irl crap. I will be VERY inactive.
McCities is not what is used to be. Back a few years. It used to be 30 players maxed we all knew eachother. And it was a tight knit community. Now we have newer players coming on and just being salty af, And all my friends are not playing, and if so they are EXTREMELY inactive. I feel like Mccities is just not a place I want to play on anymore. And has changed so much I barely recognize it.

However I am not completely leaving. Just needed to clickbait like most youtubers do.

Goodbye.

Wait wtf is this click bait or your leaving.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Yeah the old mccities was amazing and didn't have as many rude people on and everyone was nice and all the older staff was still there and was pretty cool, and I won't be as active too and I don't know what really to do like should I quit or should I stay, rn I don't really like the newer players and even some that played for atleast a year, the one friend I like is wonder actually because I showed her mccities and she was pretty cool with going on and hanging out with me but after everyone joining, I've lost having fun on here but ik everyone will say the same thing. don't look in the past, look for the future but rn I'm not looking forward to the "Future mccities" I just think they should up they're game and maybe add events or partys in mccities and give aways, but we will all miss you jo! and I'm probably the next one to quit tbh with you.
~ Gl with Everything
-Toryn

Reactions: Jo3512

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah the old mccities was amazing and didn't have as many rude people on and everyone was nice and all the older staff was still there and was pretty cool, and I won't be as active too and I don't know what really to do like should I quit or should I stay, rn I don't really like the newer players and even some that played for atleast a year, the one friend I like is wonder actually because I showed her mccities and she was pretty cool with going on and hanging out with me but after everyone joining, I've lost having fun on here but ik everyone will say the same thing. don't look in the past, look for the future but rn I'm not looking forward to the "Future mccities" I just think they should up they're game and maybe add events or partys in mccities and give aways, but we will all miss you jo! and I'm probably the next one to quit tbh with you.
~ Gl with Everything
-Toryn
Not u too, Ima leave too if u guys leave

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
~ Gl with Everything
-Toryn
Aw thanks toryn I totally agree. Also msging you on discord

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
~ Gl with Everything
-Toryn
Scratch that msg me Idk your discord name

T

Trump15024

Good luck with everything. I think McCities is still a fun and nice community to play on and I think new players coming on is a good thing so they can have fun experiances and possibly donate to the server so we can make the server even better.

Reactions: dwarflyncher

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Good luck with everything. I think McCities is still a fun and nice community to play on and I think new players coming on is a good thing so they can have fun experiances and possibly donate to the server so we can make the server even better.
mk thx. Yeah newer players are good. But some come on and just spam curse words or are salty but silent so eventually they blow up its annoying

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
i've beeen thinking on quitting too.. idk my activity levels will be low and **** like that and its HAS gotten really boring and all the new salty players.. also all of my friends have left or gotten banned and i feel the same way as toryn where i think she is my only REAL friend on here
so..... bye?

also johie i'll miss you\

:p

Reactions: Jo3512

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

Goodbye.

I haven't been on here as long as you, but I can't blame you for leaving. Mc Cities is a entirely different server than when anyone of the older players joined. It's not the same when at midnight there would be 5 people on and now it's 30-40 at midnight. Even in the past 6 months everything has changed. I hate to see you go, but eventually I would have to. I was just thinking- do you remember when we found a chicken in arch world and then copied and pasted it over and over again? Also you mentioned awhile ago that I hated you, and I really want to let you know that I never had anything against you. If fact you were one of the only arches I wasn't against. I wish you the best of luck with college and your career in the future. Goodbye (sorta).

-Pixel

Last edited:
Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Jooo! Noooo! Don't Goooo! xD that was pretty rhyme time cool school stuff! but in all honesty, u were rlly cool and nice to me! ill miss u big guy!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is sad but, we have to accept the new players to the community, some are bad some are good,but we must take this risk to better improve ourselves to be even better

Reactions: Trump15024

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I haven't been on here as long as you, but I can't blame you for leaving. Mc Cities is a entirely different server than when anyone of the older players joined. It's not the same when at midnight there would be 5 people on and now it's 30-40 at midnight. Even in the past 6 months everything has changed. I hate to see you go, but eventually I would have to. I was just thinking- do you remember when we found a chicken in arch world and then copied and pasted it over and over again? Also you mentioned awhile ago that I hated you, and I really want to let you know that I never had anything against you. If fact you were one of the only arches I wasn't against. I wish you the best of luck with college and your career in the future. Goodbye (sorta).

-Pixel
Yeah I have been on cities for about 2 and half years. AND YES THE W/E CHICKEN, And thanks lmao. Best of luck to you

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Jooo! Noooo! Don't Goooo! xD that was pretty rhyme time cool school stuff! but in all honesty, u were rlly cool and nice to me! ill miss u big guy!
thanks ill miss you too. But ill be on every once in awhile to hide in your castle