I am leaving?

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Good luck Josh, thanks for all the times you've helped me out. From when I was new till now I always found you funny, scary at times, and kind! Thank you for killing me all the time when I was new!

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Hmm Jo! xD Even tho, you didn't really liked me, and enjoyed to kill me...
You were still one of my friends! I will miss you, and your talks with the cashier at McDonalds ;(
Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Trump15024

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Welp guys it is that time. Due to recent events of me starting college, and other irl crap. I will be VERY inactive.
McCities is not what is used to be. Back a few years. It used to be 30 players maxed we all knew eachother. And it was a tight knit community. Now we have newer players coming on and just being salty af, And all my friends are not playing, and if so they are EXTREMELY inactive. I feel like Mccities is just not a place I want to play on anymore. And has changed so much I barely recognize it.

However I am not completely leaving. Just needed to clickbait like most youtubers do.
Thanks for all of those who made my experience on cities great.

Goodbye.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Josh we luv u even when ur super annoying and kill cops when they try to jail u *cough cough*

Jk, but pls try to come on. At the least, u and death can each give me some money so I'm not poor- I've been on the server for 6 months and never hit 1 mil lmao

Reactions: Fiirena

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Josh we luv u even when ur super annoying and kill cops when they try to jail u *cough cough*

Jk, but pls try to come on. At the least, u and death can each give me some money so I'm not poor- I've been on the server for 6 months and never hit 1 mil lmao
Police are fun to PvP he he

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hmm Jo! xD Even tho, you didn't really liked me, and enjoyed to kill me...
You were still one of my friends! I will miss you, and your talks with the cashier at McDonalds ;(
Best of luck to you!
The cashier is my bby it is your job to protect him now.

D

Deleted member 832

Thanks so much for helping me through life, you’re one of my best friends. If you ever feel like taking on a server with no anti cheat or playing bedwars on hypix, I’m always on discord ( unless I’m at the ear hospital xD )

H

Heather

"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

I feel lied to, I came here for a bye bye and it's click bait!!!

***thoughful goodbye***

***tearful memory***

Jk, you'll never be rid of me ^_^