I has a questionnn *puts hand up like in skool*

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Lmao I love your signature. School principals are yet to be sorted, I havent heard anything and I presume nobody else has?

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Lmao I love your signature. School principals are yet to be sorted, I havent heard anything and I presume nobody else has?
Okay, I assumed you'd know but I guess not? Maybe something could be sorted out, and I hope soon, I used to love school, Teaching and Learning :D Thanks for kinda answering x)

Will there be principal and vice principal applications for school?

Thanks, Baii <3
YE hehe I wanted to know too
I been messing nibble and literally jumping at izzie every time she comes on XD
Nibbles exact words were:
We should hopefully have a new principal soon,we have been working on a lot of fixes lately, and want to get all that out of the way first.

Hope I helped :D

Reactions: Powerfull

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
YE hehe I wanted to know too
I been messing nibble and literally jumping at izzie every time she comes on XD
Nibbles exact words were:
We should hopefully have a new principal soon,we have been working on a lot of fixes lately, and want to get all that out of the way first.

Hope I helped :D
tyvm tabby! Helped alot actually :alien:roflmao

T

Trump15024

Well first here are my ideas on my school:

1. We need 3 principals The main one, and 2 vice ones just like at my school this will be so that we can have school more often and if one resigns we have backup

2. Better communication a new discord because I think heather quit that one or banned me either one

3. More activities at the school like sporting teams, events, dances etc

1. We need 3 principals The main one, and 2 vice ones just like at my school this will be so that we can have school more often and if one resigns we have backup

2. Better communication a new discord because I think heather quit that one or banned me either one

Yesh Moree events. A sports day would be fun. And dances. And proms.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Yesh Moree events. A sports day would be fun. And dances. And proms.

yass!!! I love the ideas trump! We need recognition xD We'll make a survey or something for what people want! roflmao:alien:

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Hmm I would do it like 7pm GMT cuz if I go on later than 10, it gets super busy and I can’t get off then hehe
yeah, but lots of people are american, so 7pm would be 2pm (Still in school) for them, so everyone would be getting on around 8-9pm GMT, so It's the best time to hold school then