I have Lots of suggestions for mccities

Wiseguy63

Jan 5, 2019
I Really Want names for each street so you can tp to certain streets.
I also want a command for taxi drivers that tells you which street the person wants to go to and directions for the driver.
I also i would like to request a new transportation systemthat is trains if accept i eould like to make a design for a train and railway stops.
I also want more mall plots for newer people to get a plot to sell there things.
Also please add new cars getting very lame becuase they are the same i would also like to develop a new car Which would be called the 4 wheeler which would hold as many as 6 people.
Also i would like more plots that you can own i would like up to 5 plots you can own becuase people have big companies and they want multiple plots.
If you like these ideas msg me or do /msg Wiseguy63 (yes or no).
In game username:Wiseguy63

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
hello there!
before I start I want to say you ideas are really creative, but not explained all that well, so if I got anything wrong about your suggestions, maybe explain more details :)

New people can sell their items at /warp shop, /warp blackmarket /warp mall or at /ah. If you are unable to get a /warp mall stall I suggest selling items yourself or on /ah.

The streets seem really fun, but the city if cayman is at this moment too chaotic to have street names. Also there would be a lot of teleports if every street gets one :eek:

you can actually own more then 5 plots, you can own 20 plots and 30 with a certain job. :)

a railway would indeed be fun! But Again, too messy of a city, but once that is fixed maybe staff can take it into consideration?
as they are reeaaaly fun indeed!

and 1.13.2 is wwaaaay more laggier then 1.12.2 lets get that out of the way. Also the update would kill half the plugins, so I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Look, I don't want to seem negative! I just want to give you some feedback so you can develop your suggestions and maybe suggest even better ideas in the future!

have a good day :)
-Jazz

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
yes I don't think 1.13 will ever happen, as it would be a whole new hard job for the owners- slime fun was discontinued after 1.12.2, so some of those items would never work again. Also, 1.12.2 is pretty nice, I do love those trapdoors they added and the new aquatic features ;)