I lost all my stuff

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
Username: WonderK
What were you doing before this occurred: Moving my things Form amh49 to a island
What did you lose: all my things

Extra info: i needed to get something out a chest on the plot i owned amh49 to an island i wanted to live on i tped to the house and i noticed the chests were gone/invisible i opened one of them and the chest re-appeared with an empty lock sign i looked through all of my chests all of my stuff was gone food,op items,etcetc. This was all of my stuff from since i started McCites and they all cost a large amount of money this only occurred on the plot amh49 and not on any of my other plots with chests. Please help. Ciel and @Toryn were there too.

Reactions: laggynab

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Yea EVERYTHING was gone, but I think maybe a glitch happened or someone raided everything it didn't look that great because ik she had a lot of things because she always told me she did and we were trying to move into a new home but we went back to get her stuff to the new one we were going to live at and we noticed everything was gone but I hope we get the stuff back!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Yea EVERYTHING was gone, but I think maybe a glitch happened or someone raided everything it didn't look that great because ik she had a lot of things because she always told me she did and we were trying to move into a new home but we went back to get her stuff to the new one we were going to live at and we noticed everything was gone but I hope we get the stuff back!
SAme thing happened to me. MY chest where invisible but the signs where still on, and everything in it was fine..

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Aw! This is horrible! I want to give u my stuff ok :D Dont cry :D Everything is gonna be ok!