I lost all my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diimiiss

Mar 3, 2018
Hi. Something terrible has happened to me and I'm rly sad. It all started like this: I was becoming rly good friends with a person called Biteki_ _ _ _ . He gave me a small house on a plot for free to live in. I moved all my stuff in there that where important for me. Then he said that i should move the stuff to hes house because when the people that built the house where coming to make more floors all the stuff would be deleted. So i trusted him and put the stuff in hes basement in a double chest. Everything was normal until the next day ( real life). I came back online and saw that i was inside my house he gave me stuck. I couldn't get out because he had deleted me from getting to open the doors and do stuff on that plot. So I couldn't get out and I'm stuck now in the house with my stuff inside hes house that he tried to take and succeed. He cave tho the house he gave me to another person now.. I really hope you can help me get my stuff back and i would really appreciate it! Thank you :(

Reactions: Trump15024

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hi. Something terrible has happened to me and I'm rly sad. It all started like this: I was becoming rly good friends with a person called Biteki_ _ _ _ . He gave me a small house on a plot for free to live in. I moved all my stuff in there that where important for me. Then he said that i should move the stuff to hes house because when the people that built the house where coming to make more floors all the stuff would be deleted. So i trusted him and put the stuff in hes basement in a double chest. Everything was normal until the next day ( real life). I came back online and saw that i was inside my house he gave me stuck. I couldn't get out because he had deleted me from getting to open the doors and do stuff on that plot. So I couldn't get out and I'm stuck now in the house with my stuff inside hes house that he tried to take and succeed. He cave tho the house he gave me to another person now.. I really hope you can help me get my stuff back and i would really appreciate it! Thank you :(
Also, try and get some proof, maybe a cop can /co i it and that would work! Sorry that this happened. In a few days, I would gladly be able to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.