I lost money In a stupid way. (By gambling) What is the quickest way to get money. (Not including Mining and Gambling)

Tokyo_Machine

Alreza_Keen
Alreza_Keen
Citizen
Apr 19, 2018
Puerto Rico
I lost money because i gambled 10000 and i had $17k now im stuck at $7k.
Is there another way to get money not including Mining or Gambling?

Tokyo_Machine

Alreza_Keen
Alreza_Keen
Citizen
Apr 19, 2018
Puerto Rico
I started a --weed-- business but no one buys it. Plus I'm selling a few armors and tool for 2000 but no one buys it too.

T

Trump15024

It seems you are a new player. My advice is you want to get to the point where gambling 10k does not destroy you money wise. First, you need to start out and do /warp farm and harvest the crops there and sell them at /warp shop. This will get you enough money to start out. After farming you need to join the fisherman job and fish at /warp fishing and participate in the fishing contests. Make sure that you have a good fishing rod with good enchantments. Third after you have gained enough money from farming and fishing you need to start mining. Mining is the best server job to earn money. You will need to get a good pick axe and mine at /warp mine. It seems you are not earning any money from selling items since the items you are selling don't have a large demand. Also when you start on a job such as a farmer make sure to actually do /jobs join farmer or whatever the job is so you are getting the benefits from the job such as XP and pay.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I suggest lootings. What are rare items in minecraft? Those items (most of them) Are rare at cities too. People love shulker boxes or wither skulls. You can also join someone's company.

Thing is as a starter it's best to just get recourses and mine a lot.

Reactions: Trump15024

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
Make 90k from fishing or farming, become citizen, And apply for cop