I quit.

Le_Inspecteur

Verified
N_Bonaparte
N_Bonaparte
Citizen
May 26, 2019
Los Angeles
You know, I've been seeing all these other people quitting, and I just realized that I've been spending most of my time on a Minecraft roleplay server, and not doing other things like painting miniatures or going to reenactments. In all honesty, the main reason I'm quitting is that I'm bored. I really don't care about it anymore. I just wanna say thanks to everyone who supported me on this epic 8 month (i think) journey, and I've already logged on for the last time to take care of my properties.

Er. Thanks. Bye.

If a man eats himself, how many courses is he eating? Is each limb simply one course, or is his body divided into much smaller portions, maybe appetizers, or drinks? What would he be drinking, his blood?

If I had three British Redcoats and killed 2, how much would I have left? Why not multiply that number by 3 and then see what you get? You guessed it, 3!

If I jump off a cliff at a height of 4 miles, would I die? The question lies in if there's a giant cushion at the bottom. Then again, 4 miles is a big fall...

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I don't know you super well but we talked a lot for one day and it was really fun. You're a great player and I'm glad you'll be focusing yourself on things you love more and I hope you enjoy your time with your figured!

D3rpySpoderman

Verified
D3rpySpoderman
D3rpySpoderman
Citizen
Jul 15, 2017
I don't particularly know you that well, but it's always sad to see a player go,
I understand you feel like doing other things. So go ahead and do them, you've got a whole life to live. :D

Good luck in life man, follow your passion and dreams!

-D3rpySpoderman