Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
1. Who are you accusing?
ICanRekYouEZ
2. What are your claims/accusations?
ICanRekYouEZ had told me that he will give me 50K if I gave him 40K, But now has payed 20K and is not responding to attempts to contact.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Please ignore the cut off part in image one, I tried to make the file smaller before I posted it online. (It goes from bottom to top) :

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
This is not right. ICanRekYouEz has claimed to me that he paid, when in reality he has no evidence, no screen shots, and no witnesses. The fact that this case has gone on this long is just terrible. ICanRekYouEz needs to be banned, not just for scamming me, but for scamming others.

Reactions: Minty

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
The only comments from this court case should be @_Orange_Thunder_ or the staff member that’s ruling this case. Please don’t comment on this court case if not involved, if you’ve been scammed make a court case with proof. Check out the Court Guidelines and Format as well.

Reactions: Minty

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
The only comments from this court case should be @_Orange_Thunder_ or the staff member that’s ruling this case. Please don’t comment on this court case if not involved, if you’ve been scammed make a court case with proof. Check out the Court Guidelines and Format as well.
All players are involved here in my opinion. It's the players job to protect themselves and other players from scammers.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
It would help if only players involved in this case only comment, otherwise it would be harder for staff to rule the case, and it’s also said in the Court Guidelines. If you were scammed you may make a court case with proof.

If you are not involved in a case, do not comment. Unnecessary comments from non-involved people will be deleted and the person given warning points for disregarding section rules.”

Status
Not open for further replies.