im done with this server

dkjcfarms

Dec 30, 2017
Wishing I was in the mountains
tbh i said i would quit before but the server was an addiction and caused me to come back but the last few weeks i just got pissed off in general at some people that owe me money like pengy1803 that i countlessly called out in chat for a loan of 1.6m but guess what i get nothing ;/ . and my other court case about jellykid_ nothing has happened to so until i get my money back i will be inactive i will be active so days to get my money back but i will be inactive from now on dont say goodbye bc im likely coming back one day since this server is like a drug that you cant get away from.

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
... If you really don't want to come back then maybe limit how long you spend here and only after great successes come on such as acing a test of something

Reactions: Minty and mabes

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I know you have told me about this kinda stuff before... and its really sad that when we are told to speak up about things in court cases or reports people ignore it or push it off, but if we dont then people take advantage, so in the end what choice do we have? i support your choice, its a bold statement and filled with honestly. I know that your an amazing person, and you deserve better then this. Im not just saying this because im trying to be nice, im saying this because i know that your a fantastic person... you have always been 100% honest and genuine with me, and honest and genuine are two words that i can rarely use to describe people anymore. People who appears perfect and flawless arent the kind of people i wanta be around... because no one is perfect or flawless. I wanta be around people like you who embrace flaws and arent scared of peoples judgement, who will do the right thing even if everyone else is doing the wrong thing. I respect you for that, its a tough thing to be, it takes a brave person to be 100% honest and genuine. So im proud of you, and i know that when you come back, its not cause your "addicted" its because you care about this place, and you want to get back whats yours. I hope ill still be here when you come back, because trust me, with an amazing strong, honest, and genuine person here helping lead this sever in the right direction, i can only imagine the wonderful things that will happen. <3 Until then, Dont Forget To Smile.

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
Sorry this had to happen to you. It is really a sad thing when people have to leave because of something like this. And also if you really want to get away from cities if you're having problems, maybe instead of "quitting" again, how about you try on a hobby that will limit your time on mc. That's what I sorta did! Because my computer broke and I am not able to get on I decided to do something that will pass my time. For example i'm doing Art and Track. Track keeps me busy after school and a little more on the weekends. Art keeps me busy all the time because of new ideas and projects! Find something that makes you happy and that keeps you away from this negativity and bad energy. (yes I am one of those people who believe in aura's)

Reactions: laggynab