im not sure what to do...|| @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey lovelys... im not sure exactly what to do right now, i dont know how much i can even tell you guys. But right now im going through a very stressful thing, and im honestly not sure what to do. right now im in a situation were someones life depends on what i say... and its really stressful for me to have to carry that fear of them being alright with me all the time. Im scared to be honest, because i fear what they say will happen will come true if i dont lie. so thats pretty much all im going to say because im really not sure how much i can really say. but i have people helping me through this and saying the right things, so if your one of them reading this now, thank you <3 i just felt like i owed everyone here an explanation of why i will probably be spending less time on the sever until things calm down a bit, and also i wanted to apologize for not being the there when people needed me... i know ive let a lot of people down by having to say no to certain requests like a plot or money. i always wanted to be the person people could feel comfy asking for stuff, and know that i would be able to help. i just havent been able to do that lately. even just asking how everyone's day is going... i havent even been online everyday just to ask. i feel like ive let people down, and wether thats true or not, i still will always strive to be a generous, kinder, and overall better person. I just really felt like i owed everyone an explanation and im sorry i cant share all the details, but i will update on my status as things hopefully get better ^-^ until then, im going to just take it slow so if ya'll need me ill be active forums and discord twice a day atleast <3 and cities whenever i can <3 Ill certainly make time to be around and come fully back before the holidays and before i say my final bye bye.

OKI lets brighten the mood soo UHHhhHh comment down below what ya'll are being for halloween? ^-^ hehe im going to be... Sun Strider from fortnite :>

in all seriousness i truely hope this all is over soon <3 and i hope yall have a bootiful halloween ^-^ Dont Forget To Smile

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Aunty laurel - not going to say I've been there, cuz I haven't. But you're there, and you need time. Sit with some candles - think of what you need and who you can ask for help. If it's something nobody else can fix, just sit with the problem for a little bit, and it might get smaller and smaller and the solution may come.

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
It’s okkkkkk bby. If you ever need anything come here... luv u <3 X3

Reactions: Laurel