Im quitting - KidFlassh/WallyWesst

KidFlassh

Jan 23, 2017
Hello if you didnt know ive not on for awhile now Im KidFlassh or WallyWesst. Im not going to be playing on This server anymore but I will be coming on once a year and do like a 100k giveaway until the server goes down. This server was my home but now I have to go. I will miss everyone Thank you who I knew on here.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello if you didnt know ive not on for awhile now Im KidFlassh or WallyWesst. Im not going to be playing on This server anymore but I will be coming on once a year and do like a 100k giveaway until the server goes down. This server was my home but now I have to go. I will miss everyone Thank you who I knew on here.
Wally? Former owner of foxmere?

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I didn’t get too hang out it’s you much and the thing I remember most was getting you out of your ban, even if ai didn’t get to know you that well, in my time knowing you, you are a great person and put the needs of the server over your own.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I wouldnt mind its never too late to say good bye to someone just saying
He was last seen on the day he posted this msg...
At least not many knew him otherwise this threat would become all active again

Oh wait. It did get active again
See what you did...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
He was last seen on the day he posted this msg...
At least not many knew him otherwise this threat would become all active again

Oh wait. It did get active again
See what you did...
Is there a problem, dosent matter if hes known or not anyone is allowed to leave and make a post after all tis called a server forum. You dont judge a player just by saying not a lot many players knew him hes an old player despite the fact hes old dosent mean not a lot of people knew him. Maybe he was known before maybe now the newer players dont know him but dont mind us you dont need to.

As much as we are friends you sometimes act like a jerk, literally let players say goodbye even if he sees or not the thought matters. And there is no point if it became active or not tbh, your an utter disrespect to just call it out as if as this thread were a mistake to be ‘active again’ to him and his friends who cared about him. I wonder how would you feel if someone said that to someone you cared about. It just popped out on my notification, i have all the right to comment, its not like im trying to bump a thread about some old idea or something. Someone wanted to just say something about him cause he may or may not knew him so honestly just back off and stop being so ego centric and attempting to roast everyone just for your personal pleasure.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Is there a problem, dosent matter if hes known or not anyone is allowed to leave and make a post after all tis called a server forum. You dont judge a player just by saying not a lot many players knew him hes an old player despite the fact hes old dosent mean not a lot of people knew him. Maybe he was known before maybe now the newer players dont know him but dont mind us you dont need to.

As much as we are friends you sometimes act like a jerk, literally let players say goodbye even if he sees or not the thought matters. And there is no point if it became active or not tbh, your an utter disrespect to just call it out as if as this thread were a mistake to be ‘active again’ to him and his friends who cared about him. I wonder how would you feel if someone said that to someone you cared about. It just popped out on my notification, i have all the right to comment, its not like im trying to bump a thread about some old idea or something. Someone wanted to just say something about him cause he may or may not knew him so honestly just back off and stop being so ego centric and attempting to roast everyone just for your personal pleasure.
I ment it differently but I am really bad at typing and knowing what people think I mean with what I type. Like my sarcasm doesn't work great here either.

I mean like the people who are active here on the forums (like this idiot called jazz) don't really know him well. I didn't mean any harm and I actually feel bad that I was rude cuz someone leaving is always sad.

Also I didn't read this well. So i didn't understand so it was kind of a miscommunication. If I read it again i feel stupid cuz I am.

Sow yeah short version
Sorry.
And now I will stop commenting for a while.