Im very confused

Sweetkeat

Dec 21, 2019
Staff is mad at the players...
For wanting to play on the server?
I understand the server needs to be down for a while. I get it! I used to be an admin before and when we would close down ppl would complain that its not up. In mind, thats a good thing! It means you have a very dedicated playerbase that enjoys playing on the server. This isn't me comolaining or anything, but as I can see both sides, everyone back off. People, dont make all your post complaining and arguing, and staff, don't take every post as a complaint and try and take into account what the players are feeling right now. Several weeks is a long time for a server to be down, and im sure the update will be amazing! Im really excited to see what new stuff is on the server, but I also miss my friends. Sure, we can talk on here, but a response isn't exact and we can't have the same experience. As a player, I understand. As I once was an admin, I also understand ya'lls frustration. But lets be nice, no matter what.

Sweetkeat

Dec 21, 2019
Oh and I frogot to add that the players are mad at staff for DOING THIER JOB! Comon' guys, what happened?

Dope

Former Staff
Architect
Tuliao
Tuliao
Oct 25, 2017
that house
I'm not sure it's an update, if you have discord, you should probably check the announcements on the discord server lol

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Staff are facing players claiming they have been banned over ridiculous reasons back in 2016, while nibble and other higher administrators are trying to ease out tension. During this server maintenance period, which compared to other maintenance operations, is facing more hate than usual, when those players were defaming McCities over issues that happened during the early stages on this server. Although I am not sure why this uprising occurred, some staff are really frustrated with this problem.

Reactions: Sweetkeat

Sweetkeat

Dec 21, 2019
Staff are facing players claiming they have been banned over ridiculous reasons back in 2016, while nibble and other higher administrators are trying to ease out tension. During this server maintenance period, which compared to other maintenance operations, is facing more hate than usual, when those players were defaming McCities over issues that happened during the early stages on this server. Although I am not sure why this uprising occurred, some staff are really frustrated with this problem.
Yes, but I understand both sides and I think everyone needs to take a chill pill before things get worse