Inactive ~ Resegnation

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hey guys! So Ill get right to the point... Im going to be inactive, maybe never return but I will be on once in a while to talk to the people that have made this server so welcoming! I have made soooo many friends way to many to count so Im just not even gonna try lol dont hate!

To anyone looking to become an architect I highly suggest it because it allows you to grow into a better person, to make good choices and for me it was just what I needed in my life so I will always be thankful!

The reason why I am resigning and going inactive is because someone is blackmailing me... lmao just kidding! I am now a freshman in high school and I have a ton of work, and when Im not working I am working out and working on myself trying new things doing charity work helping people in need and so much more!

Thanks for everything and everyone who made this journey so fun and positive,

Love DelicateBean

P.S. My insta is @Rocroto if you ever need anything or just want to talk #shameless plug lol

T

Trump15024

Cya Bean it has been an awesome adventure with you from being your dad, to the company wars and gomall, and back being friends xD what a fun time we had cya and it was nice knowing you good luck in life and stay on Discord! You were a great builder and I loved seeing your builds, talking to you, and spending time with you and MissFrosty.

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
nuuuu welp i already forsee your server crumpling down like a lil dead cookie that hasn't been eaten for like 3 weeks. <- @kiri ======== but for bean D: i mean i quit so its not much but accept my follow request daddy ;) ily ill miss chu <3

T

Trump15024

nuuuu welp i already forsee your server crumpling down like a lil dead cookie that hasn't been eaten for like 3 weeks. <- @kiri ======== but for bean D: i mean i quit so its not much but accept my follow request daddy ;) ily ill miss chu <3
Not sure how that has to do with Bean leaving he is leaving due to irl things like school didn't know Kiri causes school to happen now

Reactions: Minty

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Byeee beany! Your build were honestly amazing like pfft. Sow never stop with that! I didnt get adopted by yo... had to give up on that dream xd
(Yes I always for logic reasons wanted to be adopted)

Im happy my blackmailing worked and hope to see ya soon!