Inactivity because of "ban"

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I will be inactive for around 3 days due to a staff member claiming I "glitched" which is so not true and do not appreciate that. I would never glitch a server that is a loving community like mccities but Coban did accept my ban appeal so appreciate that. I am weighing my options whether to leave the server as these were very huge accusations against me.

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
Excuse me I hope you ain't leaving. I need someone to enjoy the same tv series I do and have fun with it. This happens to me all the time. They usually ban me for lies and false things but whatever. Don't let it get you down

Reactions: Trump15024

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Do not leave the server because someone accused you of something you did not do...
Superdude, let him go please. It may seem cruel, but just stop. I hate the forum spam this kid generates and the absurd amount of bad stuff he does. He plagiarized @DonutOffendMe 's teacher app and spams, constantly. He was even unbanned, but does this stuff for attention. I would love for him to prove me wrong, but just look through his posts. Many of his messages got deleted because they were spam and the likes he gets are mostly made up of laggy (who likes everything). He constantly lies on his ban appeals and drives away anyone who tries to extend a hand of friendship.

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
So I just watched the season finale for designated survivor. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that they didn't include Kimble Hookstraten in the episode and hate the fact that she wasn't mad3 vice president. Just wanted to state that.

Reactions: Trump15024

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Superdude, let him go please. It may seem cruel, but just stop. I hate the forum spam this kid generates and the absurd amount of bad stuff he does. He plagiarized @DonutOffendMe 's teacher app and spams, constantly. He was even unbanned, but does this stuff for attention. I would love for him to prove me wrong, but just look through his posts. Many of his messages got deleted because they were spam and the likes he gets are mostly made up of laggy (who likes everything). He constantly lies on his ban appeals and drives away anyone who tries to extend a hand of friendship.
He is also a hypocrite, he wants peace and a strong community on forums, but then kills and forges gun liscenses in game. Trump also has disrespected staff, set up two fake governments, and calls anyone, and I mean anyone, who kills terrible things.

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
He is also a hypocrite, he wants peace and a strong community on forums, but then kills and forges gun liscenses in game. Trump also has disrespected staff, set up two fake governments, and calls anyone, and I mean anyone, who kills terrible things.
I'd like to let you know the government isn't fake anymore as I am apart of it. If you happen to say it's still fake that would just make no sense and just prove that your a jealous baby who wants to be apart of it but your a baby so you can't.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I'd like to let you know the government isn't fake anymore as I am apart of it. If you happen to say it's still fake that would just make no sense and just prove that your a jealous baby who wants to be apart of it but your a baby so you can't.
I'm pretty sure the governments are actually fake. Even Ciel said herself one of the trump's government post. The government you are in is not the official one, but voting has not yet opened (for the real one).

Good luck trump, whether you decide to stay or leave !

Reactions: Fab_Fishy

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure the governments are actually fake. Even Ciel said herself one of the trump's government post. The government you are in is not the official one, but voting has not yet opened (for the real one).

Good luck trump, whether you decide to stay or leave !
I really didn't know some people who didn't have the brain to even come up with this idea could try to dictate what should happen. If it wasn't for this guy who apparently has a brain and wants to have fun, you wouldn't even be talking about any such thing. First of all the server doesn't even have anything to do with this stuff such as buildings. Second of all if there would be voting, it would be biased and inefficient as there are lots of babies that wouldn't know what to do. Third of all writing this post makes me laugh. Fourth of all it would only be something fun if the people who came up with the idea and know how to role play were to take the positions they wanted, a.k.a. Trump and I. As I stated no one else on the server has seemed to come up with this and actually know who and how to role play as it is meant for. I mean voting is totally fine after us because we know what to do. You can all vote for whatever the he'll you want after we take our positions. However after that, if we happen to be bad or corrupt, you could try to impeach us but it has to be just and have appropriate evidence of abuse like real life. There would be a constitution like thing we would have to abide by. If we break those rules we could be impeached. Other than that we would be the good ones to have the jobs we want.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
" I'd like yo let you know the government isn't fake anymore as I am a part of it" lmao you think your so special person. And you must be like 5 all you do is call people babies.

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Please do not argue in the comments of this, this is meant to be a post about inactivity, not a place to argue.

D

Deleted member 832

" I'd like yo let you know the government isn't fake anymore as I am a part of it" lmao you think your so special person. And you must be like 5 all you do is call people babies.
Oh, I'm owner of the server now, I know Kiri xDD

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
Lol obviously your not. You can't even make a proper sentence and your saying I'm 5 lmao. This is exactly what I mean about "babies". That's it

Status
Not open for further replies.