Inactivity + Quit Consideration

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

Powerfull

Staff member
Powerfull
Powerfull
Tourist
Mar 22, 2017
My gaming Mac :p
^^^
That's how you advertise, kids.

and yes nibble, i will look back time to time to see if i can find something interesting on my little visits.
the updates you mentioned above don't really apply to me:
  • Company - I work for a company already
  • Stocks - I have the worst luck anyways, and no i will not come back even if you buff it up for specifically me (i like to feel equal with peers)
  • 3D vehicles - i barely use vehicles anyway, so eh...

oof bye now
Nuuu don’t leave the company plugin will be done soon! And the stocks plugin is incredible u should see it :p

ItzJazzMade

Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
While I don't mean to be inconsiderate on a post like this, I would consider looking back time to time if you'd be interested in any of these updates *hint hint*:

• Company
  • Stocks that reflect on real life stocks
  • 3D vehicles (this is actually done already.. Just waiting on the dev to fix some issues with the plugin)
On fire :D

Gabriel

trump15024
trump15024
Tourist
Mar 18, 2017
While I don't mean to be inconsiderate on a post like this, I would consider looking back time to time if you'd be interested in any of these updates *hint hint*:

• Company
  • Stocks that reflect on real life stocks
  • 3D vehicles (this is actually done already.. Just waiting on the dev to fix some issues with the plugin)
That sounds like some cool updates! Will you be able to buy stocks in companies?

Last edited:

fullofgracie

Mar 7, 2016
I feel loved.

but on a serious note: I am so sorry you feel it has to come down to this! you are so sweet and I wish you the best of luck with everything!