Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
^^^
That's how you advertise, kids.

and yes nibble, i will look back time to time to see if i can find something interesting on my little visits.
the updates you mentioned above don't really apply to me:
  • Company - I work for a company already
  • Stocks - I have the worst luck anyways, and no i will not come back even if you buff it up for specifically me (i like to feel equal with peers)
  • 3D vehicles - i barely use vehicles anyway, so eh...

oof bye now
Nuuu don’t leave the company plugin will be done soon! And the stocks plugin is incredible u should see it :p

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
While I don't mean to be inconsiderate on a post like this, I would consider looking back time to time if you'd be interested in any of these updates *hint hint*:

• Company
  • Stocks that reflect on real life stocks
  • 3D vehicles (this is actually done already.. Just waiting on the dev to fix some issues with the plugin)
On fire :D

Reactions: Powerfull

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
NOOOO LAX STAY! ILL MARRY APOLLO PLZ STAYYYY no i wont marry him but STAYYYYY DONT U DARE GO CRI

T

Trump15024

While I don't mean to be inconsiderate on a post like this, I would consider looking back time to time if you'd be interested in any of these updates *hint hint*:

• Company
  • Stocks that reflect on real life stocks
  • 3D vehicles (this is actually done already.. Just waiting on the dev to fix some issues with the plugin)
That sounds like some cool updates! Will you be able to buy stocks in companies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
NoOoOoOoOoOoOoO me and mom will be all alone on Christmas!!!!!! oooffff gl in life father, i see you on disc D: wehguia

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
That sounds like some cool updates! Will you be able to buy stocks in companies?
Yea, it reflects the prices of irl stocks, but u can’t buy in game company stocks

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
lol I'll never break up with uni, I will love her 'til my bones are ashes and my skin is rotten!
ok that's a bit graphic but STILL

and thank you for accepting the fact that i'll be inactive
I'm a bit inactive too bb <3 Awwwieee chu so sweetttttt

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I feel loved.

but on a serious note: I am so sorry you feel it has to come down to this! you are so sweet and I wish you the best of luck with everything!