Inactivity

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Im going to be inactive again, I don’t know how long or when I will or want to come back but for the most part I think I would just be inactive. Last time I announced I would, an outbreak caused people to have relentless anger towards me and I tried to sugar coat this by playing on the server for a week or so. Until I finally realized that I want to really stop. But I won’t be hiding the fact I wont be as active any longer, Ive tried to hide that long enough.

Being on top of a lot of people is something that I did not hope for or imagined. Almost 2 years ago, I use to be at rock bottom and despite gravity pulling me down I still pushed my way up. And when your on top gravity pulls you down, like setbacks and trials and things you were not expecting, it continuously pulls you down. I probably wasted over 3 months of game time on here and if anything I could take away on here, I think its the value of hardwork. I feel like that if anything of wasting days to getting less sleep, I think hardwork pays off in things you do. No one needs to notice it, It doesnt need to have a huge effect but the fact you put your hardwork into something brings you satisfaction and joy. Im happy with what I have achieved on here and that the things I got, the mansions and islands I have attained on this path is a footprint of which I will leave on here. So many people complain about the things I got, the things I hoard, the things I have but hasn’t the word always complained about that anyways? I think that no matter how much people think how bad you are or how greedy you may look, that as long as you know in yourself that you placed in the work and you worked hard for it, thats all that matters. No matter who tells you what whether it be a staff member or anyone, as long as you know you did it right and placed in the effort, there is nothing to hide. For a long time I have been hiding in the shadows of people scared to show myself because of the things people would say about me, but I think that being true to yourself is the only valuable thing that I can keep sacred after the long journey I have passed through here. The people who have judged me for who I am just because they can is no different from someone who wasn’t raised up properly. I don’t care about the hate or greed or envy or things that you would see me as because I know that I have gotten to where I was cause I decided to put in the effort to get things out of hardwork. I wish you all a short farewell, to the haters and to those who stuck by me, keep fighting for what is right.

~ Death

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
people want what they don't have.

You worked hard and got what you deserved. And you shared with the ones you thought deserved it too.

I hope you can still teach me some more and we can keep discussing about the server on discord!

Enjoy freedom, then I'll enjoy fun times

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Death, you are like the only person I had as my example. When I met you, I wanted to be like you. Wanted to put as much effort in getter better and bigger in this server as you did.

Like jazz said, people want what they don’t have. They are jealous of the wealth someone else has. And that’s you. The haters were jealous of the way and amount of money you earn because they couldn’t do it. You’re a special person.

Of course I hope you come back to fully active. The preach you gave us hit me. I saw the hate you got throughout 2018. It felt horrible to me.

I want to thank you so much for helping me with everything you’ve done for me, and the server. Because that’s insane. I actually will really miss the moments I gave me, the ones where I became salty af because you took my bounty in my house, and many others.
Thanks death,
Seb

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Thanks for coming here in the first place and staying long enough! :D And thanks for... well... protecting your plots.. from being auto resold.. what dedication :D Please remember that you will have to let things go some things go no matter how hard you try to keep them :( Even your life..
You must find someone who you can trust all your plots to.. in your final days.. It isn't what you do in the present that matters, but what you do in the future :( Our blood is running dry.. <3 you till the end..