Is remy really a girl?

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
*Puts on black push up bra. Then puts on a long blonde wig and styles my hair in a pony tail. Then puts on a light shade foundation = (liguid) then a layer of translucent setting powder, then applies some blush, countour and bronzer and then proceeds to do wing liner and black mascara with fake magnetic lashes. Then draws on dark thick brows and applies red matte 18 hour lipstick. Then puts some black fish-nets and some short-shorts (denim) and a crop-top* Yes, i am a girl.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
*Puts on black push up bra. Then puts on a long blonde wig and styles my hair in a pony tail. Then puts on a light shade foundation = (liguid) then a layer of translucent setting powder, then applies some blush, countour and bronzer and then proceeds to do wing liner and black mascara with fake magnetic lashes. Then draws on dark thick brows and applies red matte 18 hour lipstick. Then puts some black fish-nets and some short-shorts (denim) and a crop-top* Yes, i am a girl.
Wait YOUR A GIRL?!?!?!?!?

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
liguid? and magnetic lashes are not a thing xD

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
liguid? and magnetic lashes are not a thing xD
They surprisingly are...
I love how you’ve detailed everything tho xD