Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
eh, I dont want to get involved but heres what I'm seeing rn:

1: 100% people would like change
-- 50% have ideas
-- 50% don't have ideas but still want change
2: People arguing over how to go about change

Honestly, this is an all talk no show at this point, which means nothing is actually getting done from sitting here Imo. the only way this would be changed is if we go to kiri or coban and ask for change, these threads only promote awareness in the community.
1. Kiri doesnt want to nerf the fortune 5
2. Kiri doesnt want to nerf miner.
3. Kiri doesnt reply to our suggestion and thus we cant come up with anything to help him.
4. None of us have the owner tag. The only possibel person to make change is Sundae.
5. Im working on a list of the best suggestions made over the last 6 months ish. So staff can pick some
6. We are not responsible for keeping this server alive. We are not sitting on are ass cashing some money from dedicated players. We can suggest stuff and when its time to do more we apply for staff.
I mean lol you were staff for 6 months and ehm... what happend to the soccer or boxing plugin? Event ideas on leanne's threat, economy discussions.

Saying we dont do a thing is like... worst argument ever. Just saying.

Reactions: Gabbygytes

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
3. Kiri doesnt reply to our suggestion and thus we cant come up with anything to help him.
4. None of us have the owner tag. The only possibel person to make change is Sundae.
5. Im working on a list of the best suggestions made over the last 6 months ish. So staff can pick some
6. We are not responsible for keeping this server alive. We are not sitting on are ass cashing some money from dedicated players. We can suggest stuff and when its time to do more we apply for staff.
I mean lol you were staff for 6 months and ehm... what happend to the soccer or boxing plugin? Event ideas on leanne's threat, economy discussions.

I've been applying for everything possible since about August last year and not got a single response, I like the idea of doing more on the server but I can't if I don't have the opportunity to. I'm not complaining about not getting staff or police or even teacher, not at all, but I feel that even with staff suggestions won't get put forward, or they will but not for months

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Keep it civil here please, it's for suggestions and not for arguments. If you have your own opposing suggestions, make your own thread.
And I can't exactly do anything more than you can, Jazz. That's why making suggestions in a respectful way is the best course of action, so they'll actually be read instead of branded as "drama."

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Keep it civil here please, it's for suggestions and not for arguments. If you have your own opposing suggestions, make your own thread.
And I can't exactly do anything more than you can, Jazz. That's why making suggestions in a respectful way is the best course of action, so they'll actually be read instead of branded as "drama."
I did. Enough times. Did anything happen? No. Its not like everybody else is playing by the rules. I mean this whole post was just a sarcastic/ish comment on the server. Nothing more nothing less. People started making suggestions.
You really dont want to fight for the server you put 2 years if your life into?

EnderPort2

Aug 21, 2018
Here's the main problem:

Lack of updates
No upgrades to server ram, which doesn't fix lag, so the obvious conclusion is that the owners can't afford to upgrade the package
Lack of economic management/rules restricting certain things
Little/no balancing

I'm not targeting @Kiri or @Coban here, I understand they have lives, but the server really needs a quality of life update ATLEAST twice a year

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Here's the main problem:

Lack of updates
No upgrades to server ram, which doesn't fix lag, so the obvious conclusion is that the owners can't afford to upgrade the package
Lack of economic management/rules restricting certain things
Little/no balancing

I'm not targeting @Kiri or @Coban here, I understand they have lives, but the server really needs a quality of life update ATLEAST twice a year
Sounds sorta right on most things, more suggestions for updates might improve the situation however the main issue is lack of big updates and lag. But, all staff are aware of these major issues.. so they *should* be fixed.. sometimes things don’t go to plan huh;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hmm I think big updates mostly keeps it running, lag is sometimes annoying but players still continue to play. But other sorts of things lag causes like stuff getting glitched etc or sf heads dying is certainly a problem. I don’t think even sundae has the power to do stuff/updates etc. all the codes and stuff is kiri and cobans work. Sundae is more of a head image in game and is good at helping but she also has her limits, she can’t just implement and take off things she feel isnt right hence why were all discussing things in an open forum

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

Ok, u took my comment very wrong

I said the community has great ideas but they aren't implemented. Please don't yell at me for a miscommunication

Reactions: Turkey

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
A bit funny that people mention this as if I'm

I found your comment a bit interesting.

1. There is no way to nerf fortune 5 by itself, otherwise fortune 5 would be useless.
2. Mining was nerfed by lowering diamond & emerald spawn rate in the mine
3. I'll give you this, I haven't responded to suggestions with my thoughts. That being said, suggestions are suggestions, if I feel that something is not appropriate, then it won't be added. It also seems that you've made two suggestions on the forum aside from the ones you've sent on discord numerous times, which I can't keep track of, that's why the forum is there.
4. no comment here
5. nothing to say here either
6. I agree you are not responsible to keep the server alive, but you act as if you know anything that goes on in the back. No, we aren't sitting down cashing money when there's barely any to be made off of mccities. Literally, the only thing that keeps me going is the responsibility. No, I don't do this for fun, I don't do it for money, I don't do it for anything aside from responsibility. Seems like no one attributes the success during summer last year to me but like to blame the "failure" of this summer on me. Things like this only demotivate me more as it feels like I'm working with an unappreciative, entitled, and a toxic community.

T

Trump15024

Another thing I realized is that the economy is not actually failing. Ok for example prices have gone up on some items but tbh the problem with inflation is that prices become so high that no one could afford basic items. Most people on the server have at least 500k+ so I realized the gradual inflation is not actually a problem. I have also come to realize that there is not a lack of plots there is like 4 pages of reselling. It seems to me the only time the economy is failing is when we can’t find what we want like islands and big plots

Reactions: Optic

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Another thing I realized is that the economy is not actually failing. Ok for example prices have gone up on some items but tbh the problem with inflation is that prices become so high that no one could afford basic items. Most people on the server have at least 500k+ so I realized the gradual inflation is not actually a problem. I have also come to realize that there is not a lack of plots there is like 4 pages of reselling. It seems to me the only time the economy is failing is when we can’t find what we want like islands and big plots
5 pages of reselling also I think its not that people are in the craze for islands and big plots, people need to learn to accept that they have to settle sometimes you can’t just go on and get what you want. Opportunity time and money play a key role in getting it. And staff cant just solve this problem by giving in to player demands. No one buys the plots on reselling, its not overpriced there are really cheap ones selling a lot of them. The reason people dont buy it is for the hunt for this big stuff. In real life even if you got a dream mansion in mind you can’t stay a empty hobo till you get one. I understand that people only need like 1-2 main/temporary homes but I think the lack of playerbase is pretty much the problem to feed the insane supply of plots. And lack of archs to hire for a reasonable price, not all the reselling plots are top quality

admiral_desoto

Admiral_Desoto
Admiral_Desoto
Dec 28, 2016
Alabama
Not sure why everyone is like "adding islands devalues (!) current islands!!!!! oh no! BAD!!!" when that is literally the whole point.

Islands are worth wayyy too much because there is a limited supply. If the supply increases, the worth decreases. We need to devalue islands because it's simply crazy how much one costs. For example, sundae bought bunny for 3.75m in July 2017. One year later, it would now be worth at the very least 15m. That's 4 times its original value. Even plot values haven't reached that high yet.

The people against adding islands either 1) own an island and want to maintain its exorbitant value just to brag and be "elite" or 2) keep spouting nonsense about how it would be unfair for those island owners that paid a lot of money for their islands, only to have its worth decrease. That's called sacrifice for the greater good. Everyone wants to fix the economy, but doesn't want to put work in or give up anything. That's why the problem has progressed enough for multiple posts about the same issue.

No wonder staff doesn't do anything about the economy, it's because if they did, they would be ridiculed and insulted by people who think they understand the economy better than them.
agreed, I paid 500k for Kremesville, and now im getting offers of 8mill +, its starting to get ridiculous

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
agreed, I paid 500k for Kremesville, and now im getting offers of 8mill +, its starting to get ridiculous
I mean inflation is inflation, and you were kind of absent during the process. I'm sure it's a large jump for you, but that's the norm now, and it will only rise as more money is accumulated (with less ways to spend it)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I mean inflation is inflation, and you were kind of absent during the process. I'm sure it's a large jump for you, but that's the norm now, and it will only rise as more money is accumulated (with less ways to spend it)
500k was a lot back then, so no complains. Just be happy as inflation went by so did your plots value so it did’nt get left out by the inflation rise.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well islands just inflated a bit faster then money worth. Aka islands became with even more and dus nire exspencive. At this point forcing players to make teams of 3 to buy 1 island.

As trump and shadow said. Deflating islands a bit cant do any big damage.

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
A bit funny that people mention this as if I'm

I found your comment a bit interesting.

1. There is no way to nerf fortune 5 by itself, otherwise fortune 5 would be useless.
2. Mining was nerfed by lowering diamond & emerald spawn rate in the mine
3. I'll give you this, I haven't responded to suggestions with my thoughts. That being said, suggestions are suggestions, if I feel that something is not appropriate, then it won't be added. It also seems that you've made two suggestions on the forum aside from the ones you've sent on discord numerous times, which I can't keep track of, that's why the forum is there.
4. no comment here
5. nothing to say here either
6. I agree you are not responsible to keep the server alive, but you act as if you know anything that goes on in the back. No, we aren't sitting down cashing money when there's barely any to be made off of mccities. Literally, the only thing that keeps me going is the responsibility. No, I don't do this for fun, I don't do it for money, I don't do it for anything aside from responsibility. Seems like no one attributes the success during summer last year to me but like to blame the "failure" of this summer on me. Things like this only demotivate me more as it feels like I'm working with an unappreciative, entitled, and a toxic community.
Guys, from what nibble's said up here, it's just horrifying to see what he thinks he's been working with.

A toxic, unappreciative Community?

We can work on this and fix it ourselves; we're half of the community, and staff doesn't run the entire server. Sure, maybe nibble isn't able to see all the suggestions, but that doesn't mean he thinks they're all bad. Staff isn't everything. I'm not going to say "Just apply for staff," because I've tried and received no replies, but that shouldn't mean that we should just give up and blame the staff for the current problems we're having. Take at least a little responsibility, guys.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Guys, from what nibble's said up here, it's just horrifying to see what he thinks he's been working with.

A toxic, unappreciative Community?

We can work on this and fix it ourselves; we're half of the community, and staff doesn't run the entire server. Sure, maybe nibble isn't able to see all the suggestions, but that doesn't mean he thinks they're all bad. Staff isn't everything. I'm not going to say "Just apply for staff," because I've tried and received no replies, but that shouldn't mean that we should just give up and blame the staff for the current problems we're having. Take at least a little responsibility, guys.
Lol the owners gave up some time ago. Also we keep playing dont we?
We fought trough the lagg. We fought those spammers. We welcome new players when staff is not online. We help ithers out of free will and try to fix the economy.

We did our part. We ask for recognitizion, respect and support. We ask for replies on the staff apps. We ask for nibble to see how great the thing is he has in his dem hands and not let it go to waste. "We" are literally every player. Toxic? More like overcooked.

T

Trump15024

Ok ok. This is enough. Like I have said I have disagreed with Nibble and staff a lot but to continue to say all this etc it’s crazy and needs to stop. No the server is no dying, no the owners do not stop working on plugins, just because you don’t get the property or plugin you want or don’t get accepted to staff that does not give you the right to trash this server. Just the other day I had a talk with Coban about some new plugins for the server. He respectfully messaged me back and explained some things to me. Nibble is a guy in college remember only 2 people are working on plugins and there have been over 180 updates from nibble. I would like to see you guys start a server with 30+ players add 180 updates, go to college, respond to all suggestions made, run a staff team, and have family issues. Long ago I tried to start a server I had 4-5 staff members architects etc and help with plugin development etc and I cancelled the project because it got difficult to manage with other things going on. In fact the economy is not failing if you want I can show you the numbers and how.

Reactions: Optic