Island Recreation

Death

Mar 18, 2017
On another server I built a whole village of medieval buildings
it was so gorgeous but then they reset it :l rip at least I got screenshots lmao
Gg, i got too much plots to build on, im legit dying i have like 10-15 empty plots, and i need to build them homes and earn money like crazy

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
On another server I built a whole village of medieval buildings
it was so gorgeous but then they reset it :l rip at least I got screenshots lmao
Ripo, like around a week ago, they killed the build server with all my good builds on it :/

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey there, this was a quick trailer for V0.2 I put together xD. I was just messing around with the mod, sorry for how bad it is XD

Reactions: Trump15024

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
East side of the island has been built, and more details have been added to the south side. Castle will be finialized, there is now a wagon and wood house. Still deciding what extra structures will be in the village.

On the east side, there is a small port -ish area and there will be a bunker/bank/undecided there.

With this help of @LordChaos88, we are trying to fix up the ship, and maybe another castle or something. I will try my best to get the pictures of progress out as soon as possible !

D

Deleted member 832

East side of the island has been built, and more details have been added to the south side. Castle will be finialized, there is now a wagon and wood house. Still deciding what extra structures will be in the village.

On the east side, there is a small port -ish area and there will be a bunker/bank/undecided there.

With this help of @LordChaos88, we are trying to fix up the ship, and maybe another castle or something. I will try my best to get the pictures of progress out as soon as possible !
May I open Scotland since I am British? :)
Seems correct, I can do the whole red stone opening thing with a drinks reception and haggis

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

Chaos is an amazing builder :p

Reactions: LordChaos88

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Sorry for not updating this guys ...

Update screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/4wKHl
Map (its a bit outdated, but thanks Death) - https://imgur.com/a/D6jfk.

Major improvements have been made! Island exterior is around 40% complete! I'll start off first by addressing things off the list from 'more complete' to 'just started'. On the southern side of the island, more details have been added. A wagon/horse area, and random hut were built, along with more trees. The eastern cliffs have been completed, and there will be mountain/cave house/fort/not really decided lol. There is also a ship there,, thanks to @LordChaos88 for helping me fix it up. In the dead center of the island, is another mini island which has not been decorated yet. That will most likely be the island 'entrance area' if there will ever be a /warp or something set there. Feeding into that area is a small oak/birch forest that @TheDiamondTiger made. The map doesn't show this particularly well since it's a few weeks old, but the northern cliffs are close to being completed. Along with that, a layout for the underground caves have been made. I know things have been moving along pretty slowly, and due to that I'm also looking for a bit of help in certain areas.

General to-do build list:
* underground cave routes
*Large underground ice cavern (should take up around 1/4 of the plot space, but underground)
*2nd castle (hopefully twice as large)

For easier management of this project, I've created a discord server. If you'd like to see the updates there, help out, or simply be in it for fun, please join :). code: https://discord.gg/uzKxyvH

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Progress on the northern cliffs, and also started the underground tunnel system (Don't worry, the ones in the screenshots aren't the "super secret" ones) . ItzJazz is also working on a bunker-ish build, thanks :D

https://imgur.com/a/CI0OR