Island Recreation

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Progress on the northern cliffs, and also started the underground tunnel system (Don't worry, the ones in the screenshots aren't the "super secret" ones) . ItzJazz is also working on a bunker-ish build, thanks :D

https://imgur.com/a/CI0OR
Jaj thanks :) I am now part of this :O So awesome! Let's make Captain Great again! XD Or just great would do fine :)
Love the screens. (But don't show them that secret room with chests full of diamond blocks!)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Progress on the northern cliffs, and also started the underground tunnel system (Don't worry, the ones in the screenshots aren't the "super secret" ones) . ItzJazz is also working on a bunker-ish build, thanks :D

https://imgur.com/a/CI0OR
yes :p It looks amazing I saw It today!!! U gotta show me super secret stuff tho xD

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Wow I’m bad at updating, aren’t I XD.

Cliff walls are almost (super close not lying) to being completed, and the top grass/hill layer has been started! ontop will be a castle; hopefully McCities by a magnitude of at least 2:1 (it’s going to be huge).

Would you prefer screen shots with shaders or a video fly by of the island for better u detstsnding of the size?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wow I’m bad at updating, aren’t I XD.

Cliff walls are almost (super close not lying) to being completed, and the top grass/hill layer has been started! ontop will be a castle; hopefully McCities by a magnitude of at least 2:1 (it’s going to be huge).

Would you prefer screen shots with shaders or a video fly by of the island for better u detstsnding of the size?
Screenshots, i dont really like videos

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Update July 10, 2018 -

IMAGES (Hyperlink)

- New castle in the works, and it's going to be much larger than the previous one (Thank you shadowstalker for great work with the walls) !

- Underground cave/tunnel system is being worked on

- Main village has been completed

- Awesome statue by ItzJazz, more similar may be added

- 'Custom Ocean Water' created, and should be implemented around the whole island

- All ideas for future builds (on this island) are accepted and will be considered :D

DISCORD LINK: [Click Here]
(Once there are a decent amount of players in, there will be weekly updates on this :) )

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
Yea, like tiger said, it will definetley be harder without world edit, but it would also look a lot nicer :p . As for helping us out, that would be great! We need builds like rustic ships/boats for the port :p
i would deff be open to building you some ships, do you have an idea of dimensions? I've really wanted to build some ships lately.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Update July 10, 2018 -

IMAGES (Hyperlink)

- New castle in the works, and it's going to be much larger than the previous one (Thank you shadowstalker for great work with the walls) !

- Underground cave/tunnel system is being worked on

- Main village has been completed

- Awesome statue by ItzJazz, more similar may be added

- 'Custom Ocean Water' created, and should be implemented around the whole island

- All ideas for future builds (on this island) are accepted and will be considered :D

DISCORD LINK: [Click Here]
(Once there are a decent amount of players in, there will be weekly updates on this :) )
Maybe we should finish the castle and above ground before we move to the underground area

Death

Mar 18, 2017
i would deff be open to building you some ships, do you have an idea of dimensions? I've really wanted to build some ships lately.
The ships would have to be more of the medieval styled ones, we currently are working on one, not sure if we will add another but we could use the assitance to fix the one being made in the process.

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
The ships would have to be more of the medieval styled ones, we currently are working on one, not sure if we will add another but we could use the assitance to fix the one being made in the process.
wooden ships with sails sounds fine. and id be happy to help work on the one currently being made. I've only done houses and interiors on this server but i can show you them to testify to my competency aha.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Island Recreation

- Introduction

• Around an a month ago, TheDiamondTiger and I bought the island 'Captain' which was originally owned by CaptainLevl.
  • Captain, is a medium sized, private island with virtually no claims (which will lead to our plans :p )

- What we plan to do
  • Unlike other islands like Runnerboro or 'bunny' (blud), we don't exactly want to make it a giant city.
  • Instead, we will be rebuilding the entire island from scratch to recreate an island with a somewhat likeliness to Scotland.
  • Once the build is complete, we have some pretty fun events that will be planned :p
- What the build entails
  • The main terrain portions of the build are going to include rolling hills, marvelous cliffs, and maybe even a mountain :)
  • We plan to have a few 'areas' including a lake (maybe for the lochness monster ), a medieval port, and maybe some scattered houses.
  • One of the big goals of the island is to have 2-4 large castles. Thought Tiger and I will be the main builders in this event, we are also looking for players who are good and/or want to help out (for the castles). [More on this below]
- Time Frame and update
  • We both will be doing our best to work on the build whenever possible, but it will take a while.
  • The exact time has not yet been estimated but for example, the dimensions of the island are 395x322. That means we will be building inside a range of around 12 million blocks [volume] (From ground/ocean level up to around 100 blocks).
  • I will try my best to post weekly updates of the build, but it may be every other week if I forget xd
PS: In the screenshots, I will build in purple/wool, while Tiger uses Lapis.
Update 1 (September 4th 2017) -

- Addition Information
  • First off, if you would like to help out building the castles, please send a conversation to TheDiamondTiger or myself, we would be more than happy to accept assistance!
  • Secondly, we have been receiving a lot of offers for the island, but it is not forsale. We aren't taking any offers and we would appreciate it if no one asked us :p
  • Lastly, we are not letting anybody onto the island. There have been some matter recently, and since we want to keep the island private, anyone who is on the island that is not added will be in trouble. Please do not bug anyone who is added to the island to be tped there or see it as well. Also, just a friendly reminder that you cannot set homes on other players properties.

This may be edited later, but thanks for reading. Tell us what you think about this, or if you have any ideas for the island :p (or Scotland I guess xD)
This sounds amazing, good luck! :)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Update June 6, 2019 -

Images (Hyperlink)

- Work done to the main castle (2nd one created so far)
- Massive expansions to the cave/tunnel system (tysm jazz)
- Good work done to the caverns

- Everything is 100% handmade (besides some //replace for block variation)