Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Communism sounds good. #powertotehpeople

Nah. If Communism came back I'd probably load up an interstellar space craft with doctors, scientists, computer scientists, philosophers and a select few people and go search for another habitable planet
Lmao

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Basically, there would be no need for terrain rules if people simply left there island the way it was, a natural island in the ocean. If you expand your island you basically take away all the natural terrain and then there is a need for complex rules that no one needs to make everything more complicated.
Some islands started off as a slab of grass, like runnerboro, bob, and foxmere (correct me if I'm wrong).

Reactions: Trump15024

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Some islands started off as a slab of grass, like runnerboro, bob, and foxmere (correct me if I'm wrong).
Yea... making runnerboro more than a slab is what we are trying to do lmao

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I like what that is, but I still am very much against how island owners are expanding their islands. I think that if you buy an island the price will reflect the size, and you should not be able to change that. The fill in the blanks is a good idea, and adding on to that I think that island owners should all just have an information hub, like most do now. This hub would have the fill in the blank, who you should contact, and any other additional information that the island owners and managers would like to add to. Basically, there would be no need for terrain rules if people simply left there island the way it was, a natural island in the ocean. If you expand your island you basically take away all the natural terrain and then there is a need for complex rules that no one needs to make everything more complicated.
there is nothing wrong with island expansion if you do it right

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Debatable. No doubt expansions could be made to have islands look better, but there are complications that come with them in general.
well yea but if you do not expand it right to the borders and make sure it is a natural edge around the island and beaches ect

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Nope, there's a ton of room to the boundary. 50 blocks on each side, 100? Haven't counted but you can look if you want. I'm just not the best with terraforming.
Expanding the borders to look the way it was your choice. It's pretty easy to see what a square is, and that it wasn't just you doing what thought would look wonderful.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Expanding the borders to look the way it was your choice. It's pretty easy to see what a square is, and that it wasn't just you doing what thought would look wonderful.
bunny island looks amazing and they are working on it everyday to make it look even better

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Nope, there's a ton of room to the boundary. 50 blocks on each side, 100? Haven't counted but you can look if you want. I'm just not the best with terraforming.
Wew that’s a lot of space. Really, with that amount of room to work with I’m sure any Arch would be able to sufficiently terraform the area. I can take a look too though when I get on.

bunny island looks amazing and they are working on it everyday to make it look even better
No doubt, but there must be a thought process behind every action/decision made. Bunny is improving from what it was initially, but expansions and such won’t make every island better in an instant.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
The things that improve islands are cohesive organization, good builds, and terraforming, not expansions. Also, expansions are never done unless for a very good reason, so I doubt any more islands will be expanded

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
You just pick sides with whoever wins the coin flip. Looks like you're quite bias, as I see just by looking at your signature.
no, i just like bunny and think it looks nice and know they work on it everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.