It's been a while...

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
Hey @FroztyStars , thanks for the wb.

As for the role of Minister of Creative, it was much like the role of Minister S, except they I managed the creative world, clearing plots where the owner hadnt been on for over 2 months etc., mainly focusing around the spawn area. There was also a Minister F(inance) and a Minister P(roperty). There were four ministers all up, unless I'm forgetting something.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy seeing the server grow as a whole.

As for the role of Minister of Creative, it was much like the role of Minister S, except they I managed the creative world, clearing plots where the owner hadnt been on for over 2 months etc., mainly focusing around the spawn area. There was also a Minister F(inance) and a Minister P(roperty). There were four ministers all up, unless I'm forgetting something.
The Minister P was still a thing until recently, with Princechxrming being the last one as far as I know.

I do think clearing up creative is really neat, we can definitly check on that.

Enjoy the community btw :)

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Thanks @ItzJazzMade, Its definitely different, but walking through caymen seeing some of the old plots/buildings i previously owned has been nostalgic.

Thanks for the info, i wasn't too sure how the staff structure/hierarchy works here anymore, seeing that it has been well over two years since the last time I properly played.

Yeah, that's exactly why the role was created and i was promoted from Chief of Police to Minister C. I still carried out regular staff duties such as helping players with enquiries, problems, troublesome players, etc etc. I did really enjoy being a part of the staff team then and maybe someday I'll be able to be apart of it again.

So far I have been, except for a player trying tp push me into a PVP zone while i was AFK, and not being able to find any plots to buy Oh and losing my donator ranks, although that bit might be understandable, seeing that it was from long ago, even though it was a life time one.. :)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
If you can find proof of your donstor rank I am sure it can be fixed, msg Faheem#1510 on discord so he can look into it for you.
(Also the player has been reported already and all be dealt with)

The plot prices inflated a lot especially in contrast to 2 years ago, but work hard and play smart and you will for sure find a house to your liking soon :)

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Ayeeeee I rmb you too!

If you can find proof of your donstor rank I am sure it can be fixed, msg Faheem#1510 on discord so he can look into it for you.
(Also the player has been reported already and all be dealt with)

The plot prices inflated a lot especially in contrast to 2 years ago, but work hard and play smart and you will for sure find a house to your liking soon :)
Ah okie, what kind of proof? I have ingame screenshots from back then showing my [$], unfortunately I cannot find the paypal receipt in my paypal account or my email. I also had a [$$] rank on my alt account..

Yes.. I can definitely see that, and I will endeavour to work hard and play smart.

Welcome back dude! Hope to see you around soon! :)
Welcome Back!
Thank you!!

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
if you only purchased the i believe it’s called vip rank? could be wrong, but that rank along with the next tier up which would’ve been on your alt account both aren’t permanent so you would’ve had to extended them after the time limit expired. that’s why you no longer have them
Back when I purchased them they were permanent, each of the three tiers had different perms etc. that is why there were three different ranks, with different perms/aspects/whatever you want to call them.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
On the store it states that the duration and permissions of a rank can be changed without receiving any refund. I am sorry to say your rank probably has been lost. Though still contact faheem to see what his opinion in the matter is. I just try to give the information I have available.

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
On the store it states that the duration and permissions of a rank can be changed without receiving any refund. I am sorry to say your rank probably has been lost. Though still contact faheem to see what his opinion in the matter is. I just try to give the information I have available.
Yeah, I do understand that, and I would be willing to pay a small/medium amount to get my rankss reinstated, but I dont exactly have the money to re-purchase them..

But as you said, I have messaged Faheem on discord and we will see what happens from here. Thank you for your help.