Case Closed I've lost 100k to @Smallfry1234567

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I'm not totally sure, but I was buying a new house from @smallfry1234567 and he said it was on sale for 5k, so he told me the region, and I brought it. Then he did the same thing with another house, that was for 5k. I think I had around 130k before I brought the houses, I now have 2k? He messaged me the price directly for both houses, and now I've lost all that money I don't know what to do? If he didn't then I don't know where all my money has gone? I'm almost certain he took my money, so I would like to sue @smallfry1234567 for misleading me, if he did take my money. Thank you

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'm not totally sure, but I was buying a new house from @smallfry1234567 and he said it was on sale for 5k, so he told me the region, and I brought it. Then he did the same thing with another house, that was for 5k. I think I had around 130k before I brought the houses, I now have 2k? He messaged me the price directly for both houses, and now I've lost all that money I don't know what to do? If he didn't then I don't know where all my money has gone? I'm almost certain he took my money, so I would like to sue @smallfry1234567 for misleading me, if he did take my money. Thank you
Most likely he said the house was 5k but in reality it was around 100k. thats why you always go to the plot and see the price. Do you have any more imformation and evidence. Preferably screenshots?

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Most likely he said the house was 5k but in reality it was around 100k. thats why you always go to the plot and see the price. Do you have any more imformation and evidence. Preferably screenshots?
No, I don't but he did DM me to say that it was 5k, and then I had hardily any more money. I think he tried to scam @Gracie out of 1m, but I'm not too sure about that.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Well I almost fell for the trick, then I did /as info region andehouse-2 before buying it and realized that it was up for sale for $100,000. If you decide to sue him, I can testify that he tried to scam me the exact amount earlier in the week. I'm 99.9999% positive that he put the property (an empty plot btw, maybe 18x18, region andehouse-2 to prove that I know what I'm talking about) up for $100,000 in my case and in yours.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Take any screenshots of him saying he put it up for 5k? If you did then you could win the case maybe.

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
To my understanding, it is your fault. You did not check the listing price of the plot with ./as info region (name) and therefore it is your fault. Regardless of what he said, the final transaction is made via ./as buy, so whatever the price on the plot is, is the price you pay, not what he said. Next time, Be more careful with listing prices of plots and always check before you buy.

H

Heather

You should always check the price of the region personally before buying either with the sign on the property or doing /as info (region name). However, this scamming has been extremely excessive and I will be dealing with him personally. My ruling is that Smallfry will be banned for scamming to an excessive degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.