jaja deadserver

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
The server looks dead
But you are still here and that's a great thing :D I guess you have the choice to keep it alive or kill it by leaving. What do you think is best? I don't really know.. but I don't want mccities to die, and that's my final opinion on that matter..

Reactions: Madalynne

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
But you are still here and that's a great thing :D I guess you have the choice to keep it alive or kill it by leaving. What do you think is best? I don't really know.. but I don't want mccities to die, and that's my final opinion on that matter..
LMAO I got perm banned, I just check the server, and how its doing. Its doing really good in my opinion :p

• Sad
Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
LMAO I got perm banned, I just check the server, and how its doing. Its doing really good in my opinion :p
gosh dang it man not you too, how do you still have architect and police while being banned lol. Hmm... I agree that it's doing good because it has no reason to still be up but it's still up

Reactions: ijayx

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Probably not kiri is probably useing his uni loan
yeah i think it's seriously him just giving this server a chance just because he can. He does have nostalgia for this place, I guess he is using the extra money he gets from his other server

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
The server looks like its not the same anymore. So many great people got banned and left.

• Sad
Reactions: laggynab