Job Advertising

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Hi everyone! I've been looking on the website lately and I noticed the lack of a forums section that might be useful... business advertising!

Especially with the new realtor job, it's hard to find people who actually work as that, as you have to be online at the same time as them. So, I suggest that a new section of the forums is created- business advertising- where people can advertise what they do. This can allow people to contact them on here, and to get businesses more publicity. And, for people like me who realize we need a specific service every once in awhile, I can just search on here to find someone I can contact to do it for me.

Just an idea :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi everyone! I've been looking on the website lately and I noticed the lack of a forums section that might be useful... business advertising!

Especially with the new realtor job, it's hard to find people who actually work as that, as you have to be online at the same time as them. So, I suggest that a new section of the forums is created- business advertising- where people can advertise what they do. This can allow people to contact them on here, and to get businesses more publicity. And, for people like me who realize we need a specific service every once in awhile, I can just search on here to find someone I can contact to do it for me.

Just an idea :)
Recruitment or Market Place?

Recruitment of your recruiting players to join the bussiness or group

Market Place if your selling services or goods