Case Closed Joint Lawsuit to officially reclaim Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

What?! I was not an employee lmao . Cp42 has the idea but never did anything, so I made the company .... I never forcibly gave tiger ceo, I was the owner so I just gave it to him lol, trust me I’ve done a ton for the company and even now we are working on BTS stuff.
You were never the owner you two on it 50/50

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
https://imgur.com/a/SfZzS Here is what you said in the former lawsuit that you were fine him being a Co-Owner and working together
Correct you did fine that, but that was before I had found this, during that statement I forgot what had happened initially from the start. http://mccities.com/threads/update-log-6-18-17.3800/#post-25361

This post proves what I have been saying as correct, Cp42 was creating his own store which was for his foot it or banana store. Later in this post he mentions how he is working with Microsoft (what I created) and he was going to help me start it

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Um that still proves my point you owned it 50/50
Look, you aren’t going to believe what I said fine .... I’ll say something worded differently.

How does it make sense for someone to own a company they have done nothing for ? I’ve made multiple hq’s , managed employees and goods, MADE goods, handled relations and created the name. Where was Cp42 during this if he was an owner, he didn’t seem to care until Microsoft became semi well known and made money.... I’m sorry for the approach, but I never thought I would argue about this again

T

Trump15024

Look, you aren’t going to believe what I said fine .... I’ll say something worded differently.

How does it make sense for someone to own a company they have done nothing for ? I’ve made multiple hq’s , managed employees and goods, MADE goods, handled relations and created the name. Where was Cp42 during this if he was an owner, he didn’t seem to care until Microsoft became semi well known and made money.... I’m sorry for the approach, but I never thought I would argue about this again
Well, thats funny you told me that Microsoft was stopped and not doing anything. This is between you and cp42 and Leanne I am out so don't bring me into this anymore

Reactions: Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well, thats funny you told me that Microsoft was stopped and not doing anything. This is between you and cp42 and Leanne I am out so don't bring me into this anymore
Yes I agree, I’ll wait for further instruction.

If you wish you can continue your questions with me on discord. But no, I said we would stop commercial operations now, trust me we still have some classified employees and jobs being done ;) . If this goes well, I expect that tiger and I will re open employee applications.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I want to wait for @CP42 's thought on this, and I want to know what you have done for the company, and why there is such drama between two co-owners, who should work together to get a better company and not argue surely?
I don’t wish to argue cp42, but I don’t trust his ownership, if he was to suddenly get his ownership he would have to buy it from me or have to gain my trust? I don’t wish to be rude or anything but these are my thoughts ... will wait for Cp42

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I want to wait for @CP42 's thought on this, and I want to know what you have done for the company, and why there is such drama between two co-owners, who should work together to get a better company and not argue surely?
I am the owner. I started FITBIT, which I asked turkey to be CEO for. Then he asked to call it banana, so we called it that. Then we agreed to collectively call it Microsoft for official purposes. I admit, I did not put in work ig as much as you, turkey, but I still did help, and I helped build the warehouse, which was not able to be transferred. I feel that I am still a owner, the original one. In this case, I am just a bit detached from Banana rn. I have other things to do, and banana has not sold goods in over 3 months, so I have moved on w priorities, and I am handing the company over to Gabriel bc he is a great businessman. I am doing this for the good of the company, in hopes to revive it. I have found this to be a company different than what I imagined so that is another reason. Thx

CP42

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I am the owner. I started FITBIT, which I asked turkey to be CEO for. Then he asked to call it banana, so we called it that. Then we agreed to collectively call it Microsoft for official purposes. I admit, I did not put in work ig as much as you, turkey, but I still did help, and I helped build the warehouse, which was not able to be transferred. I feel that I am still a owner, the original one. In this case, I am just a bit detached from Banana rn. I have other things to do, and banana has not sold goods in over 3 months, so I have moved on w priorities, and I am handing the company over to Gabriel bc he is a great businessman. I am doing this for the good of the company, in hopes to revive it. I have found this to be a company different than what I imagined so that is another reason. Thx

CP42
yeah you own it

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic

CP42
if you wanted you could actually fire him and hand the company fully over to someone

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
if you wanted you could actually fire him and hand the company fully over to someone
I think its best if you don't comment anymore it only causes more trouble you should'nt comment on court cases unless you have a direct connection to it. Anyways carry on xD

Reactions: dwarflyncher

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

CP42
False, you named it Banana and I came up with Microsoft. That’s why in some instances it’s referred to as Banana/Microsoft because you preferred the first. You may have helped build the warehouse, but so did I - anyways we can’t take credit for it as Tiger made it. As for the goods we only stopped within around a month to month and a half commercially, we still have other operations.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
False, you named it Banana and I came up with Microsoft. That’s why in some instances it’s referred to as Banana/Microsoft because you preferred the first. You may have helped build the warehouse, but so did I - anyways we can’t take credit for it as Tiger made it. As for the goods we only stopped within around a month to month and a half commercially, we still have other operations.
Ok, whatever. Idc. If u so badly want this company for ur own, prove it. Also, proof comes with respect.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
The only thing both sides agreed to was that things would stay as usual this is what turkey said. Usual means cp42 owned 50/50 which he gave his 50% to me after Turkey tried to forcefully make Tiger CEO of Microsoft without consulting @CP42. Cp42 founded the company. @CP42 never agreed to give up his share you said things would be as usual you didn't make the company @CP42 did he decided to make it in my Apple store before I even really knew you.
Cp did not own 50% of the company so that isn't "the usual."

Reactions: dwarflyncher

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This is pointless. @Gabriel and @CP42 are restating themselves with false points with 0 evidence I have proved wrong many times in this thread alone. @Gabriel needs to understand he is not and will never be an owner of Microsoft and @CP42 needs to understand he had forfeited his ownership before the initial lawsuit took place. These are just 2 children who don't understand that this company is not theirs. @CP42 had no ownership to give and was simply a founder who did nothing for the company, and Gabriel is just disappointed he can't boss more people around.

Status
Not open for further replies.