Denied KittyHug's Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyHugs

Mar 7, 2016
1. What is your username?
KittyHugs (CatDino - nick)
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes Kaniri#9302
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
(In architect plot world) 1;0 mansion + yacht (sorry for some of the mess was playing around with building different things) - I have screenshots of more builds if you needed since those are older builds, they still showcase a lot of my same building style.
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I love building, I love being creative, this all cumulated into wanting to be an architect. I was an architect around 2 years ago, I did a lot of builds on the server and had a great time working with the community to create wonderful buildings. I had some real life stuff come up which forced me to take a step away from the server, but now that I have my life under control and my time back I want to help this great community and server to grow once again. I know some stuff has changed since I was gone but I hope that I can continue to provide unique builds that will better the city environment for experienced and new players alike. To be quite honest I want more to do on the server as well, I love having projects and other things to work on, building is a way for me to relax, have fun and make my ideas come to life.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I am very driven on projects, in my time away from McCities I played on some towny servers and helped build large town projects. I am good at following instructions and I enjoy working with others. I am able to put in as many or as few hours of work needed. If I can't be online at a certain time I can contribute online designs or sketches. My main style is modern but I am willing to do any type of building as needed.

Appreciate your time reading through this, I hope to help the team once again grow this crazy world.

- KittyHugs

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Sorry for the delay in processing this. I like your long homes, especially the new acacia one. However, there's a bunch of empty space in the homes. Large homes like that are difficult to decorate. Try building one or two smaller, fully furnished houses (for example, a 25x25 house may fit in the city better) and reapply - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.