Laggynab

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
So laggynab has been slightly harassing me but, i don't think ima report it. He was sending me LOTS of questionable messages through /r and was constantly paying me money i did not want over and over again then i come back to the forums to find a questionable convo named
;-; KILL ME! PLEASE!
This convo was started by laggynab and had only us two in.
Now idk how to take a screenshot of my screen so i can just copy and paste the weird and harassing messages he sent me:
;-; KILL ME! PLEASE!
Mark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation

1. laggynabWell-Known Member
    KILL ME! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! WHy HY HYWHy! Did you not Ignore me! I should be reported! Please!! Kill me! Ban mE! I cannot Be here this way!! REport ME!!! Please!! IGNORE ME!! Please! I Need you so much! I need you! I NEED YOU! PLeasse! BAN MEEE!! ARRGHHGH!

laggynab, 16 minutes ago

2. laggynabWell-Known Member
    I am the WORST Player On MCCITIES! PLEase! Ban mE! I Caused YOu Harm! YOu WEre Nice To me! I cannot Live Like THis! I DIdnt mean Cause You harm!! But That doesnt MATTer!!! I Need to DIe!! YOU are THe ONe I lOved! I cant DO This! I cannot Live! ARgh!You Have SHown Me SOo MUCh Kindness! SOO MUCH! PLease! Just DO it! Ban ME! :(

laggynab, 8 minutes ago

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Are you kidding Remy? I'm sorry, laggy is too nice to accept anything. /bal laggynab shows he has legit 0 on him usually. Please don't go here, almost everyone loves him

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
i know but harassing me with payments like that after i told him to stop is way too far and if you saw the things he was saying in /r you would be creeped out

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
i know but harassing me with payments like that after i told him to stop is way too far and if you saw the things he was saying in /r you would be creeped out
He's very nice. We actually have had many money battles where I give him stuff, and money, etc. but I never seem to win xD he always gives it back, and is a community person

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
He's very nice. We actually have had many money battles where I give him stuff, and money, etc. but I never seem to win xD he always gives it back, and is a community person
yea i know but that was just harassing i was tryna build and getting spammed with money off of him after being told to stop many times also how can you explain those messages

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
those messages he was sending me were harassing and annoying and creepy and questionable both in game and on forum

blu3skyler

Jul 20, 2017
He never accepts money back. Not even if you give it back and leave for a couple of mins. He’ll still give it back! :”) Let laggy be the nice weirdo he is smh

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
HAHAHA Laggy is in the newspapers :D I think laggy is actually a master mind cus he has so manny friends and everyone think their his friend but no one really knows his darkness >:D Then he will start an army and take over the city of the server

Reactions: Satan and __Remy