Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@LeanneTheUnicorn
Leanne i only just got to know you last night when you interviewed me and then accepted me into your lovely police team

it was the best day i have had in a really long while and all because of you <3

I will miss you so much and am looking forward to being a cop in the next day or two when the new security chief promotes me to cop :D

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
Well I never thought this day would come.. over a year being staff. I’m starting to tear up uh oh..
I won’t make this too soppy, but there is ofc some thank yous.
Joey, you have helped me grow and get better through my time on the server, and I cannot deny that I’ve loved every moment on the server with you, it’s been awesome.
Coban, thank you for giving me advise when I most needed it, I know joey and you had a closer bond then I had with you, yet I still thank you for the advice you gave me.
Kiri, love hate eh? Please try get the server back to how it should be, with everyone, staff and players, all having fun. Your staff work their asses off for you, appreciation takes a few moments but means a lot.
Police team.. damn I loved you guys, new and old cops were all amazing. There hasn’t been a single one of you that I regretted letting into the team, and what a team we were. Not just a team, but all friends. Today on Hypixel was awesome btw ;p loved it very much.. I’ll miss you guys.
MehLife, I’m sure your future on the server will be very bright, can’t wait to see what you become.
Umg so many people to mention.. not enough time uhr..
Autobanz, thanks for MVP+ ;) we had a laugh together always
Mitch, love you son <33 haven’t talked in a while, good luck with everything
Death, stay as cop for a lil while yet, your doing pretty good ;p
Bpacer, I’ll miss you kid, good luck with it all in the future though
Koekie.. guess the castle will never properly get finished, I’m sure it would have been amazing
Seb, still missing you but I never got to apologise for being so harsh.. everyone makes mistakes so I guess I’ll never properly get to see you back on the server

I loved being on the server with you all, it’s been a real pleasure.. even those I warned and banned so many many times, just made the experience more fun and real haha. I’ve loved helping you all with your problems.. so many problems o.o.. but I just wish you all the best, every one of you who reads this..
Might be on discord a lil longer, so message me there if you want to say anything personal, but apart from that...

Love you all guys, nothing lasts forever, and I wish you all the brightest futures in existence <3 keep smiling
I wished this day would never come, you were one of the best staff this server could ever have... i’ll never forget you, you inspired me sm and showed me you can be both funny and a great leader. Thank you for everything leanne. Have a nice lifee!!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Oh wow,
You actually started to become better and better at staff every single day! You teached me so much and really kicked my ass back in the days. (When I was jr cop xd I needed it)

Once I am back home I will get some pictures of you abusing, cuz thats what you did best <3

Hope we can still talk on discord and all :)
And your time as staff is still appreciated!

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
Leanne you were the best staff ever and when I was a cop you were just the best police minister and an amazing friend! You always helped me when I needed it and talked to me when I was feeling sad, your the best! Tysm for being there for me it was fun! Gl in everything Leanne!

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
;-; I hope you will come on discord some time and I wish you the best, you've dealt probably with alot of drama and I praise you for that and I wish you the best in the future and you did work ur booty off so I wish you the best <3 you did well, you did greatly :)
-toryn
Also you did really well and I hope you know that you did!!!
F6C62842-6570-4CCE-AE31-AC0D03E79E3A.jpeg
< thats my derp face 4 u uwu

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Leanne I am so sad to hear you are resigning. I just want to thank you for all your help and for being such an awesome minister and staff member :) I wish you the best of luck with everything and hope to see you around the server sometime.

jakobjpar

Verified
jakobjpar
jakobjpar
Citizen
Aug 14, 2017
Well I never thought this day would come.. over a year being staff. I’m starting to tear up uh oh..
I won’t make this too soppy, but there is ofc some thank yous.
Joey, you have helped me grow and get better through my time on the server, and I cannot deny that I’ve loved every moment on the server with you, it’s been awesome.
Coban, thank you for giving me advise when I most needed it, I know joey and you had a closer bond then I had with you, yet I still thank you for the advice you gave me.
Kiri, love hate eh? Please try get the server back to how it should be, with everyone, staff and players, all having fun. Your staff work their asses off for you, appreciation takes a few moments but means a lot.
Police team.. damn I loved you guys, new and old cops were all amazing. There hasn’t been a single one of you that I regretted letting into the team, and what a team we were. Not just a team, but all friends. Today on Hypixel was awesome btw ;p loved it very much.. I’ll miss you guys.
MehLife, I’m sure your future on the server will be very bright, can’t wait to see what you become.
Umg so many people to mention.. not enough time uhr..
Autobanz, thanks for MVP+ ;) we had a laugh together always
Mitch, love you son <33 haven’t talked in a while, good luck with everything
Death, stay as cop for a lil while yet, your doing pretty good ;p
Bpacer, I’ll miss you kid, good luck with it all in the future though
Koekie.. guess the castle will never properly get finished, I’m sure it would have been amazing
Seb, still missing you but I never got to apologise for being so harsh.. everyone makes mistakes so I guess I’ll never properly get to see you back on the server

I loved being on the server with you all, it’s been a real pleasure.. even those I warned and banned so many many times, just made the experience more fun and real haha. I’ve loved helping you all with your problems.. so many problems o.o.. but I just wish you all the best, every one of you who reads this..
Might be on discord a lil longer, so message me there if you want to say anything personal, but apart from that...

Love you all guys, nothing lasts forever, and I wish you all the brightest futures in existence <3 keep smiling
Do you have to leave you have arrested me so many times :D who will be my fav cop now?

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Since I first started on the server a little over a year ago you where always there to help me even with my persistent questions xD but I really can't believe that this is happening so soon </3 I've become so used to you being online and now that this has happened I simply cann't express my gratitude enough, but here goes anyway;

Like I said above, you and sundae22 are the reason I got to where I am on the server now. July 11th 2017, I remember joining this random server called Mccities on the basis that it would be different to the hundreds of other servers I've tried out and as soon as I joined I thought that "this is the server for me". You, sundae, fvhn and countless other people helped me over the year to enable me to make something of myself on the server, but today is the most saddening time I've had on this server. I honestly can't believe that this day has happened, you truly meant so damn much to so many people, likely including the owners of the server, and idk what McCities will be like without you. Be sure to keep in contact with us all, and I especially wish you the best in your future <3

Twist

Twixted
Twixted
Jan 20, 2018
California
I'm sorry this is so late, but here it goes:

Leanne, I know this has probably been said many times, but you have made such a large impact on this community, and that honestly can't be said enough. I didn't know you that much personally, but I know through my experiences with asking you for help, as well as just seeing in chat the amount of respect and love you have on the server, that you were a truly one-of-a-kind staff member and player.

Thank you so much for all that you've done for me and the MCCities community, and I know that we will all miss your positive presence on the server. ^-^

Good luck in the future, and thank you once again! :)

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Although I haven't always been the best player, I'm really going to miss seeing you on the server and the forums. I hope you do great things and if your ever sad or lonely, always remember we're here for you! Good luck Leanne!