Leanne’s resigning letter.. <3

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
Anyways, you were an amazing minister and staff member. Thanks for everything you’ve done for mccities. We’ll miss you.

Reactions: Atlair

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Who started cutting onions when I read the post?

@LeanneTheUnicorn you were everything that the server needed. Kind, intelligent, and helpful. It saddens me deeply that you are leaving, and I doubt that cities will be able to fill the void left by the absence of such a special person. I wish you only the best of luck in the future, and if someday you choose to return, however briefly, the server and its players will welcome you back with open arms.

So here's to you, Leanne, from a nutty little citizen of McCities who will miss you greatly.

Reactions: Spyders_Crypt

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Awh leanne </3 i ddint really get close with you, but i enjoyed whenever talked with you <3 thank you for being such a good staff, it was a pleasure seeing "SleepingBexuty Joined The Server" Bye Bye Leanne </3 <3

Reactions: ramdon

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I really miss you. ;( Please come back! D: I'm tearing in rl rn... I'll miss you. :(
I'll never forget this sign you and Joey put up for me. just please come back

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
I really miss you. ;( Please come back! D: I'm tearing in rl rn... I'll miss you. :(
I'll never forget this sign you and Joey put up for me. just please come back
that was late

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Guys uh just let them be, its an inactivity thread the rules for bumping don’t always necessary apply since he probs just wanna give his final remarks. So just uh leave it be in future cases. Theres no harm or bad intention of bringing it back anyways

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Wait why is this post back?