Leaving McCities?

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Well, I might still be playing a bit. But the reason why I might be quitting is that I lost all of my stuff due to a bug. All I have left is plots and friends. But after all the pain and time for the stuff I just idk .-. I know I have great friends but its just that most are barely on. So I might just quit due to losing all of my progress of rares and etc to a weird bug :( Thank you to EnderPort and PurpleTurkey for guiding me along the way when I first joined. Thank you sundae22, LeanneTheUnicorn, Kate, DarkMagicinY, Ciel, Nibble, JummyCake, and Heather for all the help. Marshmallowsmalk, GalaxyPegasus, Tricoh, Marshmallowsmalk, EnderPort, sundae22, LeanneTheUnicorn, DarkMagicinY, PurpleTurkey, x_Mackenzie_x, and more. For being the best of friends I can ever ask for. I might still play if I get staff to somehow scan my shulker boxes to see what I had in there/put in there and get refunded. Prob not but goodbye for now.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Well, I might still be playing a bit. But the reason why I might be quitting is that I lost all of my stuff due to a bug. All I have left is plots and friends. But after all the pain and time for the stuff I just idk .-. I know I have great friends but its just that most are barely on. So I might just quit due to losing all of my progress of rares and etc to a weird bug :( Thank you to EnderPort and PurpleTurkey for guiding me along the way when I first joined. Thank you sundae22, LeanneTheUnicorn, Kate, DarkMagicinY, Ciel, Nibble, JummyCake, and Heather for all the help. Marshmallowsmalk, GalaxyPegasus, Tricoh, Marshmallowsmalk, EnderPort, sundae22, LeanneTheUnicorn, DarkMagicinY, PurpleTurkey, x_Mackenzie_x, and more. For being the best of friends I can ever ask for. I might still play if I get staff to somehow scan my shulker boxes to see what I had in there/put in there and get refunded. Prob not but goodbye for now.
I will be on so my plots wont auto sell and etc. But I wont be on much

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Do not put ur valuables in a shulker box and break ur shulker box with a smelter pickaxe. I repeat, do not do it.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Awww, I'll miss you and gl in the future if I don't see you online
(Feeling so honoured to have my name mentioned twice XD)

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
i feel loved
jk good luck with life my dood and keep playing airsoft ;)

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ohh god. Dude don't leave, well some people might be mad you stole delicate beans now but don't leave

Reactions: Trump15024

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I might get my stuff restored such as the police can scan what I had/put in the shulker boxes. But idk having like 1 high rank staff and 1 cop yea. Tough

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Maybe co i will show something on the block you placed and broke the shulker box on? Do you remember the exact location?

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
:(((( don't leaveeeeeeeeeeeeee aahhhh