leaving/resignation from arch and wabisabi/will (ik its a lot at once)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
im sorry to leave everyone like this, i cant explain a whole lot, and im sorry. it breaks my heart to leave now after finally feeling like something here :( and for those of you who cared about me, i think you already know how much i care about you <3 i love you guys, and im sorry to say goodbye.

i will be resigning from the Arch team, i know i wasent there for a while, but it still breaks my heart to leave. i met so many wonderful people <3 and i wish you all the best

i will also be leaving Wabi-Sabi, me and lexi's start up building/food company. it will be up to lexi to keep wabi-sabi or stop <3 either way im sure she will make the best choice she can

my will: please give all my stuff, including money, property, ect to @frohoffen. (if you want anything :) contact her)

thank you to @frohoffen @LavaFlake @FroztyStars @Powerfull, im sorry i didnt get to say a proper goodbye, i love you all so much

im sorry. bye.

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
OMG! Laurel :(
We all understand bby, you don’t need to explain <3 You’ve always been such a sweetie to me, my god even when i didn’t deserve it. It’ll suck not seeing you on MCC (recently i haven’t really been on much but it pains me to see you leave)... please stay in touch bby, i can’t get on discord rn but i will lyk when i can <3 you’re such a positive and kind person <3-<3 keep spreading the love
~ Mabel ~ (my disc is mabelqines#8162)
HMU bby ;)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I remember when I first got active on forums there were rumors about a girl so full of positivity that everyone liked her.

I couldnt believe anything like that could exist, but it was true.Everyone started being nice to each other and laugh with each other, the moment that @Laurel returned to cities after her break.

Yes she is weird and goofy and we all have our ups and downs. But for some reason Laurel was there for everyone, rude or nice, small or big.

Thanks for that Laurel, and hopefully I will see you again!