Leaving the server (and I actually mean it this time)

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
I can see the people in group chats already going "Josh has made 16 million posts like this before, it can't be real this time REEEEEEE"

Unfortunately, this time I'm leaving and this time I'm leaving for good

I'm nearly 20 years old and have played Minecraft near enough religiously since I was 13 (Sad I know) and in the last 2-3 years only discovered multiplayer

You know what, I've said what I was about to say a million times over, so I'll try and say something slightly different

I really have lost logged off for the last time, I don't feel like I should be attached to a game that is predominantly played by kids, and with me being nearly 20 that seriously weirds me out, no offence to anyone or anything

I do massively love you all and the 1 1/2 years worth of support, fun times, bad times, arguments, all of it, but I need to move on in my life and make something better of myself especially after failing university for the second damn time

Staff, players and admins alike, you've done a good job making my experience here amazing, now I must leave you behind and focus on my life

It's been good, see you all again soon

Take it easy

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
I mean you got to do what you got to do. As far as I know your life is full of ****, but always think of the best thing to happen to you that day, it helps a lot to be positive and you deserve some happiness and positivity!
I definitely agree with that, I'll still be active on the forums for a while until I get bored of it but idk what that will be lmao, but thank you for the kind words

T

Trump15024

I can see the people in group chats already going "Josh has made 16 million posts like this before, it can't be real this time REEEEEEE"

Unfortunately, this time I'm leaving and this time I'm leaving for good

I'm nearly 20 years old and have played Minecraft near enough religiously since I was 13 (Sad I know) and in the last 2-3 years only discovered multiplayer

You know what, I've said what I was about to say a million times over, so I'll try and say something slightly different

I really have lost logged off for the last time, I don't feel like I should be attached to a game that is predominantly played by kids, and with me being nearly 20 that seriously weirds me out, no offence to anyone or anything

I do massively love you all and the 1 1/2 years worth of support, fun times, bad times, arguments, all of it, but I need to move on in my life and make something better of myself especially after failing university for the second damn time

Staff, players and admins alike, you've done a good job making my experience here amazing, now I must leave you behind and focus on my life

It's been good, see you all again soon

Take it easy
#PlayMinecraftUntilyour100 #Nevertoooldtoplayablockgame #nevergrowup