Leaving

NinjaGaming23

Aug 21, 2017
My time has come to quit this server, I have just lost interest in minecraft, I may be coming back but im not sure. I will be checking in on the server sometimes but won't be on it all the time. Thank you to everyone that has been a great friend.
@CreeperCJG
@LeanneTheUnicorn TYSM for sr police, it was such a fun experience.
@AnonymousBro
@Isolation
@Sebastiaan072
@MehLife
@AllForFun
@chizicat
and more
I am resigning from my roles: sr police and teacher.
Thank you for reading, Good luck mc cities. I hope this server continues to grow. I have had so much fun on this server

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My time has come to quit this server, I have just lost interest in minecraft, I may be coming back but im not sure. I will be checking in on the server sometimes but won't be on it all the time. Thank you to everyone that has been a great friend.
@CreeperCJG
@AnonymousBro
@Isolation
@Sebastiaan072
@MehLife
@AllForFun
@chizicat
and more
Thank you for reading, Good luck mc cities. I hope this server continues to grow. I have had so much fun on this server
Criiiii

Reactions: NinjaGaming23

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
noooo ill i miss u :( HOW AM I NOT ON THE LIST *runs* but it was so much fun talking to you, and training me ;D ill see you soon i hope -ena
@CreeperCJG
@AnonymousBro
@Isolation
@Sebastiaan072
@MehLife
@AllForFun
@chizicat
and more