LemCorpLLC Weekly Raffles!

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Hello, McCities players.

I, Lemonss, as the CEO of LemCorpLLC would like to present the one-of-a-kind raffles here on McCities.
As one of the richest players and companies in both homes and items, I have made the executive order to have weekly pay to enter raffles and free giveaways presented to all members of the community*.

Every week on the Monday of the week, will be either a home, item, plot, or related brought up. It will be posted on forums with a picture, details, minimum entries and ticket cost. Tickets will be collected for 1 week and will be drawn the week of, on the night of Sunday. The raffle will be called off if minimum entries are not met.

On the other hand, Every week there will be various free to enter giveaways. They will also be posted on forums and will be drawn the week of, on the night of Sunday. Entry is free, but donations are welcomed to improve prizes and giveaways.

Please make sure you do meet all criteria and requirements before you enter, or take the risks**!

Thank you all for your continued support, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Lemonss
LemCorpLLC CEO

*Applies to players only, Any staff who's name is on the official McCities Staff post will have their entries invalidated.

**Must have a balance ≤1,200,000 for all free giveaways. Must be at least [R] rank or higher to enter to any giveaway or raffle.
LemCorpLLC is not responsible for money lost due to raffle entries and all issues related, fights between players, toxic behavior, repair of plots and items and any such related issues. LemCorpLLC has the right to deny players an entry due to reasons which may or may not be disclosed to the client. By paying, entering a raffle/giveaway or anything related to this post, the entry denies the right to bring LemCorpLLC to court, or bring up a lawsuit against the company.

D

Deleted member 832

Umm Mr Presilem. People don't like your executive orders. Due to the airport protests thing we can't deliver more lemon juice, so your gonna go wrinkly xD