• Cereal before milk

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • Milk before cereal

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

Heather

I eat the cow, and then I get the nutrients of the grains (eaten by the cow) and some milk ;)
Biologically that's the most inefficient way of gaining energy. As you go up the pyramid of energy (from the sun, to produces, to consumers) each level has to consume and work more and more to get energy. If we want to be the master species, the solution is simple, we have to learn to photosynthesize!!!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Biologically that's the most inefficient way of gaining energy. As you go up the pyramid of energy (from the sun, to produces, to consumers) each level has to consume and work more and more to get energy. If we want to be the master species, the solution is simple, we have to learn to photosynthesize!!!
I'm already the master species, I eat cheese smh.

Reactions: Powerfull

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
You guys are all wrong,
You poor all the milk into your mouth, then the cereal, in a bowl, and place the cereal in your mouth one by one, there you have it.
Cereal and Milk.
I can't believe you people don't know this *tsk tsk*

:laugh:

Edit: I know how to photosynthesize. My friend tree taught me.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You better keep your pinky finger up too missy, gotta impress the queen with your classy cereal action. ;)
Oml my parents tell me not to EVERY time as a boy, sometimes I do it to make them triggered xD