Local News Paper Application

JustDatGirl

May 14, 2017
Hogwarts
Piggy_Oink_1123 and I are making a Local News Paper it will be in /ah for $50-$100 You can pay me (JustDatGirl) or Piggy_Oink_1123 to put your advertisement in the paper. It will also be in /ad every now and then we will be hiring Printers, Writers, Advertisers, and Suppliers.

Writers - Writers will get Books and Quills about a 1/4 of a page long w/ other companies advertisements in them and put them all together for the weekly paper. THEY DO NOT PUBLISH

Printers - Printers will get the Writer's copy of the weekly paper and make any edits to the paper. Then the printers will publish it and then Printers and Writers will make more copies.

Advertisers - Advertisers will advertise the News papers at the end of the week BUT will ask for advertisements from other companies until then

Suppliers - Suppliers will give us and companies that want to put their advertisement in the paper books and quills to write in

Pay:
Depending on your job you will get between $200-$250 per news paper sold

Staff:
Manager(s): JustDatGirl (Head-Manager) Piggy_Oink_1123
Co-Manager: rusty409
Staff: LibertyFighter
So That's all Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ulAbkNEeq5CFEmW_CS9jnhonssHxorfhCCrOc0Z8-nY/edit

Reactions: Atlair
T

Trump15024

Piggy_Oink_1123 and I are making a Local News Paper it will be in /ah for $50-$100 You can pay me (JustDatGirl) or Piggy_Oink_1123 to put your advertisement in the paper. It will also be in /ad every now and then we will be hiring Printers, Writers, Advertisers, and Suppliers.

Writers - Writers will get Books and Quills about a 1/4 of a page long w/ other companies advertisements in them and put them all together for the weekly paper. THEY DO NOT PUBLISH

Printers - Printers will get the Writer's copy of the weekly paper and make any edits to the paper. Then the printers will publish it and then Printers and Writers will make more copies.

Advertisers - Advertisers will advertise the News papers at the end of the week BUT will ask for advertisements from other companies until then

Suppliers - Suppliers will give us and companies that want to put their advertisement in the paper books and quills to write in

Pay:
Depending on your job you will get between $200-$250 per news paper sold

Staff:
Manager(s): JustDatGirl (Head-Manager) Piggy_Oink_1123
Co-Manager: rusty409
Staff: LibertyFighter
So That's all Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ulAbkNEeq5CFEmW_CS9jnhonssHxorfhCCrOc0Z8-nY/edit
@Izzie's newspaper is the best newspaper and the only one with facts backing it up.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
thanks for the support lol :p so many people making papers now i came out with mine....

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
at least my papers are free and my staff get paid 4-6k each week :p